why did you leave me? When i needed you the most!

Ash Ketchum and his best friend Pikachu were walking around the forest until they stopped and was by the cliff that had a fence by the end, a great view and a bench for couples to sit on, it was Ash's favorite place and....It was the place where he and his loved one and friend, Serena would always go to after not seeing each other from traveling in separate ways. He went to the edge that had a fence located in its place and griped his hold on the fence, and also gritted his teeth. It wasn't too long since her death... His beloved, Serena, died of cancer 5 days ago, and he couldn't do anything about it.

He remembered The day that Serena never told him, despite the many hints of her pain, But he never noticed and just went along with it. "I'm fine Ash, don't worry". Replying in his mind of her voice.

Flashback

They were walking in the park, it was a sunny day, so he, Serena and Pikachu went for a walk. They were chatting happily. Ash shared stories of his adventures, while Serena shared stories of her performance in the hoeen region. Suddenly, Serena stopped walking for a second and clutched her chest. Ash, who noticed it, asked,"Are you okay Serena?"

"Yeah... I'm fine Ash, don't worry." she said as she regained her posture and faked a smile and went by his side and continued walking.

End of Flashback

"How could I be so stupid!" Ash shouted as he closed his eyes and clenched his fists
" STUPID, STUPID, STUPID" he said and kicked a bin, knocking it over.

"Pika, pika..." Pikachu said as he was worried for his master, who was depressed for 5 days.

"It's okay Pikachu, C'mon, let's go home" he said as Pikachi heard this, he jumped to Ash's left shoulder and they went home together.

As he got home, he went to his room and laid down in his bed. He looked to his right side and saw his table. He got up, went to the table, and saw a picture of him, Serena and Pikachu during Christmas, when it was snowing.
He picked up the picture and a teardrop fell from his cheek.

Flashback

It was Christmas Day and it was snowing! Ash, Serena and Pikachu were having a walk. Then they encountered a camera man. The man asked, "Would the lovely couple and the pokemon like a picture on this lovely day?"

Serena and Ash glanced at each other for a while until they agreed and took the picture.
Little did they know that it was their last.....

End of Flashback

"Why? Why Serena ? WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME?" he cried out, having tears come out of his eyes uncontrollably. He kept weeping and weeping, until his mother asked for him to come down to eat dinner. He wept his face, washed it and went down to eat.

After eating, he brushed his teeth and went to bed.
In the middle of the night, he tossed and turned, but he couldn't sleep. He gave up and looked at the ceiling and remembered, what had happened 5 days ago... The day...he had lost her.

Flashback

In the Pokemon Center

In the operating room, a short honey blond hair girl was lying down on the bed and was surrounded by nurses and doctors, not to mention the equipment. She had an oxygen mask on her mouth so that she could have oxygen, enough to let her survive the operation.

Ash, who just heard the news, burst through the hospital doors and rushed outside of the operation room, where Serena was held. There, he saw Max, may, bonnie, Clemons, Misty, Dawn and Brock. He looked at them with a worried face and asked,"How's Serena?"

Dawn, who was Her best friend and the first person to know about Serena's situation, spoke up,"We don't know but... We don't even know if" she stuttered and didn't continue, because she knew that Ash wouldn't like it

"If?" Ash repeated the word that Dawn had said, meaning that he wanted to know behind that sentence

"If Serena could even survive the operation..." Misty replied for Dawn. Ash was shocked and didn't say a single word.
After a while, Ash was getting nervous by each passing second. He looked over to his right and saw Bonnie who was crying in her brothers arm while Clemont comforted her.
He looked over to his left and saw Max and may were quiet so was Dawn but her head was down while misty was with brock, who was flirting with nurse joy so she dragged him by the ear.

After 30 minutes, the light turned off, stating that it was finished and the doctor came out. Serena's friends rushed to the doctor, and they noticed the doctor's face... The face saying that the operation has...Failed.

"What do you mean the operation failed.?!" Ash shouted at the doctor.

"Ash!" Misty disciplined Ash for being rude at the doctor

"But-"

"Quit it Ash!...Serena is gone...We can't...Do anything about it anymore" Misty said

"But Misty-" Ash was going to argue, but he stopped when he saw that she was also crying and it only took him seconds for him to realize that he too was crying... for Serena.

"I'm very sorry... But we couldn't help Ms. Serene Yvonne any longer, Her condition was far beyond our reach" the doctor said with a sad tone

Bonnie, cried the most, Having to lose a friend and a sister. she really loved her.
May, Misty, Dawn, Brock and Ash cried for their friend's death and the day after, she was buried and her pokemon was sent to vanville town where Grace would keep them and use them for her memory of her daughter.

Despite all this, Ash was still not able to recuperate with her death, He still couldn't forget it.

End of Flashback

Ash then got out of his bed, carefully not waking up Pikachu, and changed into his outside clothes and left the house and went to his and Serena's favorite place, Pikachu, who woke up without Ash's notice, followed Ash.

Ash was at the other side of the fence and was about to jump when he heard Pikachu's cry, he turned around and saw his best friend.

"Pikachu..." he whispered

"Pika, pi" Pikachu talked, trying to make Ash stop
"I'm sorry... Pikachu..." Ash said and he jumped...

"PIKA!" Pikachu shouted a sharp cry as he witnessed his master's suicidal attempt...

Pikachu hurried back home, and woke Ash's mom up... Who checked her son's room to only find it empty. She called Prof. Oak, who was asleep, and the four of them-including Gary and Pikachu-went to search for Ash...

When they got to where Ash had landed... Gary hurriedly checked his friend and rival's pulse and was surprised...To have no pulse,
He told his grandfather, who said nothing after what he had heard, and Ash's mom, who covered her mouth with her hands and cried... for her son, Ash Ketchum is dead...

The following day, on Ash's funeral, everyone he had met attended... And in there... Was Ash's grave, right beside Serena...

Misty, looked up in the sky and whispered, "You're still an idiot, huh, Ash? But, at least, you're with Serena... Happily together" she smiled

And, up in the sky was Ash and Serena, happily together..