Closer being my Boyfriend

"If it was your  boyfriend, I'd never let you go.... I can take you places you ain't  never been before. Baby take a chance or you'll never ever s-" a raven haired boy continued to sing with a guitar holding both in his hand, Sing with the rhythm when a voice shouted downstairs.

"ASH! You will be late for school." a woman shouted downstairs which the boy heard this and stopped singing with the guitar.

"I'm coming Mom!" he called back as he stood up from the bed and gets prepared for school.

It's his last year at school then be moving to college. The goal he wanted was to be a singer, but he has to enter the Kalos idol to win it and achieving his dream.

He was wearing a black t-shirt with sign printed of Hugo boss and on top was blue short-sleeved jacket produced by Adidas.

His jogging trousers were grey and wore red with black sneakers. To top it with a cherry, was a crimson cap with a semi-circle sign. Although he's obsessed with hats having lots in his closet, collections of cap's and Bennie's.

After placing scripts of  papers in the box. He came out the bedroom door heading downstairs and saw his mother giving warming smile.

"Have a wonderful day Ash," she say.

The raven boy gave a smile with a nod "will do mom"

He walks out the door with the balmy wind running at his face, shutting it behind and proceeds. Walked through the peaceful street with hands stuffed in the non-free pockets with head right up so he won't bump into people along the way.

He arrives outside school seeing crowded students entering inside the building.

Ash walked through the gate and follows them. Now, he walks along the hallway with  students running past, receiving shoulder barges along the way, not to rough.

When walking, he looks at his classroom nearby and shortly arrives. He entered inside and saw students throwing paper airplanes around the class while girls talking on their phones even doing make-up.

Ash ignores the surroundings and continues to his chair in the back row. He sat down, resting the hardworking body and stares straightforward at the  board waiting for teacher to appear.

It's been going on like this for years now. There weren't any teacher to stop which was stupid. They can't even teach them on how to learn.

After the noises. The teacher arrives though the door. Entered the classroom and stood in front while student going right into their original seat, beginning the lesson.

"Good, morning class" he greeted and ignores a girl texting on the phone.

"Good, day Mr. Raul" the entire class addressed in union, sitting up straight.

Ash took out his Samsung headphone out from the pocket and places them on ears and began listening to closer by Ne-Yo.

Suddenly while the teacher was talking to the class about psychrometric. A door slid opened getting attention from the boys except Ash who was listening to ne-yo voice floating in his ears, listening to the beat of the sound that  drummed.

Around the class. There were most boys had love hearts in their eyes with girls squealing as they saw a girl entering the classroom.

Her hair was silky shine honey blond that scent around the class smelling fresh strawberrys and pale skin that was smooth and soft like a pillow.

Her dress is a black tank top that was covered by a pink dress with a long red non-sleeved jacket.

She was wearing a black high socks that went up to her thighs with brown boots fitted and to top it off was a pink hat wearing on the head by covering the top bare hair.