Amour vs Kalos - Fight for Love

You know what, I'm beginning to like Calem now.

Well, I haven't done a Pokemon battle since a month now, so here's the 20th chapter guys and thank you for the 3K guys, its means so much. Whoever voted or read this oneshot you are awesome,amazing and wonderful, comment for feedback and etc, enjoy!

------

Somewhere, around the field in kalos.

The sky was fully blue with a warm wind blowing lightly across the open field and trees swayed from left to right slightly. On the pathway, a tall figure was walking along, with a black bag pack, his hands were in his pocket looking straight ahead with a straighten expression, walking past swaying trees and open fields from the side. 

Soon arrived at a Pokemon centre.

He walked inside as the glass doors slid open for him to enter. Around the room, he saw trainers and performers playing with their own Pokemon, it was quite busy you could say, the line was long with people that were getting their Pokemon healed, through the window a battle was played in the battlefield where two random Pokemon where fighting with each other trying to win the match for their trainers as they commanded moves.

The boy averted his eyes to find space to sit, soon he found an open seat which was near to a big wide television on the wall.

He sat down and placed the bag on the floor under the table, when he did, a News popped up the TV screen with a loud sound.

The boy turned his head towards the TV screen only to see a women in the view with a yellow suit, a microphone in her hand looking straight at the camera. In the background there was a large crowd behind her, cheering loud as ever with petals throwing up in the air that breezed with the wind.

The boy was confused at first, until the women spoke out to the viewers who where watching this channel.

"Hello city of kalos, it bright Sunny day today, as you may know. We have a wonderful no...exciting news for you. Today a trainer has beaten miss Diantha who has received a record for defending her champ for 15 years. But now...we have a new champion of kalos, he may have lost before in the finals, which was years ago but finally he has won it this year, with only using two Pokemon in the league" she finished.

Around the Pokemon centre, the people were now focusing on the news with surprised and shocked, that a trainer has only used two Pokemon in a league, even defeated miss Diantha.

the boy had the same expression, there was million of question going through his mind. Who was this trainer? Which Pokemon did he have? Is he that strong?. He thought.

With mind filling more and more. On the screen the women put her finger on her ear, listening something in the headphone before looking at the camera.

"We are now informing, that the new kalos champ is ready to go on stage" she said, looks to the side facing away from the camera and pointed out with a surprise expression "and there he is right now" she pointed for the camera as it quickly moved from the reporter to a tall boy on stage who was going up the flat stairs with a yellow mouse on his left shoulder.

On the stage there was two people standing beside. One was a women, wearing white clothing and the other was a old man.

The boy who was sitting down gave a little curious expression. Because the trainer was wearing a similar clothing than himself, the difference was the sleeve, hat and shoes. His surrounding were cheers and claps, there was even compliments from the trainers and performers.