Side to side

the sun was shining brightly up in the clear blue sky. A warm wind breezes through the air as we now set at a big circle playground with Students, running around the area, some group of boys were playing football at the pitch kicking the ball into the net.
while girls played hop scotch and skipping ropes with their own friends. However, one student didn't play with the others, instead she was sitting down on one of the benches. The teenage student was Serena, you may think she cute. Well your Wrong.

She is one of the geekiest in high. people call her 'bookworm' or 'four eyes'. Serena ignores the criticism because she was use to it.

Her head turned slightly, looking at the person who was now sitting down with a group of boys.
Serena signed dreamily, placing her elbow on the table with her head leaning on her hand, while looking at the student, which was a boy named Ash Ketchum, one of the most popular and coolest in high, some girls may say he's hot, why? Well he's got a 8 pack and perfectly sized biceps that's why.

Serena has a huge crush on the raven boy since the first grade, the reason was he helped her in the forest but now since they are older now. She doesn't know if he loves back. She knew he was out of her league since there are other girls that were cuter.

Serena had a pink hat with black ribbon tied around it, her appearance was a red skirt, black tank top with white collar, black long socks that go up to her knees and black tennis shoes.

Although the accessories she wore were glasses and braces on her white teeth.
Serena didn't like wearing them but she has to follow the dentist rules.

Without realising her focus. Ash turns and looks at Serena who was gazing at him.
Serena jumps a little and quickly stood up leaving the playground.
However, what she didn't know was the raven boy had a smile in his face.

Serena enters the building, pulling the door as it swings open and closes behind. she walks down the hallway with students walking around shoulder barging her.
She manages to get past them until was bumped into a person and fell down on the ground, hitting her back, grunting a little in pain.

"Watch it bookworm" the person spoke and walks away into the crowd of students.

Serena got up from the ground, dusting off her clothes and starts walking to the library.

She arrives and enters The room which was quite, with students sitting on wooden chairs with books in their hands moreover some were on the computer, typing fast on the keypad, pressing buttons on each word.
Serena averted her blue eyes looking around, soon she found an empty seat and walks towards it.

She sits down on a comfy chair. Carefully Placing her pink backpack on the table without making a big sound. She zips the bag open. Taking out paper and starts to write before putting headphones on both her ears listening to a music called "into you" by Ariana grande.

"Cause I'm so into you, into you, into you" singing quietly not getting the attention across the room, until someone came and taps Her shoulder.

Serena puts the music low, taking out one earplug from her ear and looks up only to be shocked who was infront.

"Nice voice you get there" a young boy replied smiling across his face.

"A-ash, I-i-h-how y" Serena stuttered. She couldn't take the words because her crush was standing in front.

"Don't worry, I didn't hear all of it" he sat down beside "so I guess you like Ariana grande"