I know i can treat you better, than he can.

"GET INSIDE"

Calem dragged Serena to his house, which is a motel and forcefully pushed her.

I won't lie to you,

Serena fell down as she was being beat once again by Calem. She had spoken none out of ten, and now she was being punished. Or at least, that's the way that Calem thought.

I know he's just not right for you.

Hot tears fell down her face as she felt a kick hit her stomach. She hold her stomach in pain and tried to block another kick. But it was simply too much for her,
Serena breathing was going low and then passed out.

And you can tell me if I'm off but i see it on your face, when you say that he's the one that you want.

By the time Serena had woken up, she felt sore with cuts and bruises all over her, she looked around to see Calem no where in her sight. She heard a knock at the door. Not caring to know who it was so she opened the door with tears still falling down her face. When she looked up, she was shocked, there Standing in front of her was her childhood hero, Ash Ketchum. And when he saw her face, he was angry like a bull.

And you're spending all your time in this wrong situation and anytime you wanted to stop!!

"Serena? What the hell happened to your face?! Was it him? If it was I swear to Arceus I will kill him with my own hands...." Ash asked who screamed and said in a low voice.
To see him in such a state brought Serena joy and happiness that He had fallen for her. She just nodded but didn't have the energy to talk. Instead she collapsed onto him. He picked her up bridal style and laid her down on the sofa suddenly Calem came in.
When he saw ash laying serena, he instantly ran at him.

Cause, I know I can treat you better,
than he can!

Ash saw him comin, immediately swung a punch at Calem, the punch connected and broke his jaw. Calem screamed in pain and attempted to hit Ash, who easily dodged it and kicked the back of his knee. Calem fell onto one knee, and Ash kicked the side of his head, knocking him out cold.

And any girl like you deserves a gentlemen!

Ash called Nurse Joy and Officer Jenny and they came just in time as Serena woke up. She looked and saw Ash helping Officer Jenny arrest Calem. Serena smiled.
What she had with Calem wasnt a relationship. It was forced love.

Tell me why are we wasting time,
on all you wasting crime,
when you should be with me instead!

Serena had never given up hope on Ash, not once. Serena didn't even want to be with Calem, but it somehow happened. As Nurse Joy was about to take Serena away, Ash asked to speak to Serena alone. Nurse Joy and Officer Jenny agreed, both walking away waiting outside the apartment.

"Serena, are you alright?" Ash asked, worry evident in his tone. Was he also... blushing?!

"Yeah,just glad Calem's in jail now. And I'm glad that my best friend is back too!" Serena exclaimed. Fennekin took that time to go into her Pokeball, from her hiding space under the table.

Cause, I know I can treat you better!

"Serena, about that.. I was hoping to become more than best friends.." Ash said, all the blood that was once in his body now in his head.

Without waiting for an answer, Ash kissed Serena, she was shocked at first but returned the kiss, she was loved and happy to kiss ash. Then they both stopped for air and looked at each other, blushing like mad.

"I love you sere"

"I love you too ashy"

BETTER THAN HE CAN!.