The Serena I.....used to know

"And the winner for this round goes to..."  Monsieur Pierre spoke, holding a microphone in his hand. Rips the envelope open taking a paper out and looks what the result was.

This is a first round and it was between anyone's games. Behind the presenter were three contestant's standing still like statues looking anxiously. There was tension going on between the three girls.

One had brown hair with two Pokemon beside her. Next was a blue headed girl who looked confident and had a smile plastered, beside her where two other Pokemon standing still.

And last but not least. Next to her was a honey blond haired whose expression was nervous, slowly placing her fist in front of her chest hearing the heart drumbeat in tension, beside where three Pokemon. They took glances at their trainer with the same expression then looked at Monsieur Pierre now holding a microphone near to his open mouth.

"The winner for this round goes to.... performer Miette Millefeui"

When he said this. the blue haired jumped for joy with her Pokemon jumping towards their trainer, sharing together a group hug as a shield. However for the honey blond girl there were sliced tears from her eyes, about to overflow with the dealt.

She could believe what she was hearing. Her friend and rival defeated her in the first round, how did she lost? what went wrong?.

Without wasting. The honey blond hair girl whirled around and dashes off the contests stage with hot salty tears now falling off from her red eyes. Leaving her Pokemon worried on stage, was it their fault for losing?

But that didn't go unnoticed, in stands there where people watching the honey blond girl run off.

A boy with blond hair looked on with a worried expression with Chespin sitting on his lap doing the same as it's trainer. Beside was a little blond girl who also did the same "poor Serena" she mumbled, she didn't like seeing her cry nor losing to a contests, because she felt that Serena was a sister to her. On her lap where Pikachu and Dedenne, they to share the same expression.

However, there was one person missing, who had more worried expression than the rest. That was the raven haired boy named Ash Ketchum looking on. Watching Serena win her third badge but that all upside down when she lost, he didn't like it when she feels down or upset seeing her because that's not who she is. Not the Serena he used to know.

When seeing her run out, he felt like he wanted to run after her, which he already did, wanting to be there for her with all his heart.

Visualizing back, this was now the third time she lost a contest.

Ash swiftly stood up from his seating and walks away to try catch Serena, until the blond boy spoke. "Ash where you going"

Ash continues to walk on while speaking "I'm going after Serena, Bonnie you stay with Pikachu for me" he said and runs off to find her.

Bonnie looks directly at Ash, a smile formed on her face watching the raven boy go out sight. Clemont notices with ac puzzled looking expression.

"Err, Bonnie, why are you smiling"

"Oh brother, soon you will know" the little blond girl cheekily grinned at her brother ,who looks back at the stage seeing the blue haired getting the key.

........

Back with Ash. he was sprinting as fast as he could, going past people down the hallway and finally exited the building. Taking a moment to regain then looking round with auburn eyes scanning around the surroundings until it stopped. He glimpse a dress and honey blond hair heading straight into the dark forest.