You mean everything to me

Serena was sitting down on one of the comfy chairs around the corner inside a small cafe. A cup was in her hands holding it feeling the warmness. she turns her head to see a couple who were laughing at the table near her, with smiles on their faces while playing with each other.

Serena smiles a little, she loves to see a couple having fun. It felt quite nice but deep inside there was a feeling of sadness, the reason was the couple were married having rings on their fingers as they hold hand to hand.

Serena watched on, then quickly looked back down to her cup which was black coffee with a smoke of steam coming out from it and vanish into thin air before a boy with raven hair came and sat down beside Serena with a goofy smile.

"hey sere" he greeted with a smile

Serena looks away from the cup then at the boy and smiles back "hey Ash" she said.

The two were a couple for like a month now, they both were deeply in love with each other. Ash always makes Serena smile and happy every day, however, Serena felt that way on the outside but inside she felt a little sad, she wanted something more of their relationship like stronger.

"Serena shall we get going," Ash asked and Serena nods. The two got up from their seat and began to walk out the small cafe heading towards the park. When they entered, the trees were swaying from the warm wind and leaves started falling down, landing on the green grass.

while the two were walking, Serena looked around to see kids playing with kites in the air and people playing with their Pokemon. But what Serena saw more was couples having picnics together, sitting on the benches where a woman lays her head on the man's chest. there was even a couple sleeping together, lying next to a tree.

Serena wished Ash could do the same however he had battling to do which results having to spend less time with him.

At last, they arrived at a house which was Serena's who enters through the gate and walks up the stairs before looking back at Ash who gives a smile.

"bye Sere" he waves and starts walking down the street.

"bye Ash" she murmured and proceeds on. Opening the door and enters by closing it behind. she takes her coat off and hangs it. Then lays down on a comfy sofa while resting her head on a pillow.

meanwhile, Ash was walking around, strolling each shop to find something around town. finally, he found a fancy shop that had shiny and delicate items through the window. he walks towards the shop and enters through the door making the bell ring before entering. Ash looks around see expensive items on walls and counters. he couldn't choose which one was better until something caught his eye, which was perfect for him to buy.

"this is perfect," he said and took the item, giving it to the staff to buy.

next day

it was now morning with the sun rose up from sunrise and fletchings were singing on the trees. Serena was lying on the sofa watching a show called 'breaking bad'. Until her phone vibrated on the table, so she got up and walked up to the table, grabbing her phone and answered the phone call, holding it up to her ears.

"hello," she said

"hey sere" a person greeted on the line

"hey ash," she said with a little smile

"listen. Er, shall we go to a restaurant tonight," he said
Serena smiled and answered yes to him. Although she thought Ash only wanted to spend time with her that's all. Serena ends the line and went back to take a seat on the sofa and lay down resting her head on a soft pillow continuing watching the show.