All I want is love: part 2

The next day after work, Serena walked outside, but Ash wasn't there. He must be busy today, she thought. Still, she was disappointed. She had been looking forward to spending time with him.

She went home, but there wasn't much to do. After a while, she went to the pond to skate. Skating made her feel free, and she was much happier on the ice. But as soon as she was done and was walking back home, she realized how much she missed having Ash around. She wanted to see him again.

When Serena left work the next day, she immediately looked for Ash , but he wasn't anywhere to be seen. Even more disappointed now, she began to walk home. All of a sudden, someone grabbed her around her waist and put their hand over her eyes.

"Guess who?"

Serena giggled. "Ash!"

He let go of her and she turned around and gave him a hug. She was happy to see him.

Ash grinned. "I saw you look for me when you came out. You missed me, didn't you?"

Serena blushed, and then pretended to act disinterested. "As a matter of fact, I didn't think about you at all," she joked.

"Hey! Now I'm hurt," Ash replied, pretending to be sad. Then he smiled and held out his hand. "Want to go to the park? We got a foot of snow last night."

"Sure," Serena said, taking his hand. "Where were you yesterday anyway?"

"I had to work late. But believe me; I wanted to come see you."

"I wanted to see you too," Serena confessed. She looked up at Ash, and he leaned down and kissed her on the cheek.

As they arrived at the park, Serena could see the deep snow covering the ground. "What are we doing?" she asked.

"I don't know yet. I just wanted to spend some time with you."

Serena nodded and walked along the path with him. After a few seconds, she pointed out some icicles. "Look over there."

Ash turned, and while he was looking at them, Serena scooped up some snow in her hand. When Ash turned back around, she threw the snowball, hitting him right in the face.

"Got you back!"

"You cheated! My back was turned," ash complained as he tried to brush the snow from his eyes. "At least I had the decency to do it when you were looking."

Serena laughed.

"You better run," he warned. "As soon as I get this snow off my face, I'm coming after you."

He lunged toward her and Serena squealed, darting out of his reach. She ran through the park, but Ash eventually caught her, grabbing her around the waist and causing her to fall down in the snow. Ash fell with her, landing right next to her.

Laughing, Serena looked over at him. He had snow in his hair and all over his clothes. She must have looked the same way, because Ash reached over and brushed some of the snow from her hair. Moving his hand to her cheek, he leaned over and kissed her. Then he got up and offered Serena his hand. He pulled her to a standing position, smiling at her. "That was fun, except we're covered in snow now. It's all over you."

"Same with you," Serena said, shaking out her hair and her scarf. When she looked back at Ash, she saw him shivering. "Are you cold?"

He nodded. "These clothes aren't the best for playing in the snow."

"Poor Ash. How about we go back to my apartment and I can make you some hot chocolate?" Serena offered.

"Sounds great." He took her hand and they began to walk to Serena's apartment.