What every girl wants hear from a boy

In the city of kalos, where night has begun in the clear dark sky with the full moon rising up from the horizon. there was two people, walking together along the pathway as they went past the park.

it was a beautiful and loving place to have a perfect date. Which was not exactly...

One of the person was a raven boy named Ash while the other was Serena with honey blond hair.

The reason why they went together, not just a date to go out together, but to get a present for their Pokemon at the mall. Serena thought it was date. However, Ash didn't think the samething, he thought differently about it. which was having a great time with Serena as they were heading toward the exit of the park until....Serena spoke out while they were walking.

Serena: "Thanks for the fun day Ash."
She said, smiling with a blush crept upon her pale cheeks.

They really had a great time toegther at mall. They went each shop to buy a present for their pokemon but still there was feeling she want to speak out, something she wanted to say to her crush.

Ash: "No problem"

he replied with a goofy smile, as he  walks up to the exit of the park.

Serena: "um Ash."
she spoke, stopping her tracks and looks down at the concrete ground, covering her face with a hat with the side of her short hair dropping off.

Ash notice this and turned around, facing towards Serena by stopping in his tracks.

Ash:"yes, Serena."
he said, he didn't know why she stopped until she lift her head up to face him directly.

Serena: C-Can I ask you a few questions.

she stuttered with nervousness. Blush crept on upon her pale soft cheeks once again. she wanted this confession out from her body and speak it out from her mouth infront of her crush.

Ash: yeah, Sure.

Serena: And....be honest.

Ash nods in agreement. Serena took a deep breath, inhaling her lungs, breathing in then out from her mouth and spoke.

Serena" Have I crossed your mind.
she confessed, letting her face drop hiding the blush on her face in embarrassment, finally confessed her love. However, what Ash spoke next shocked her.

Ash: err, No i haven't.

Serena sea-blue eyes widened from below, immediately looks straight up at Ash. She wanted to ask why but kept on given out questiones with her heart beginning break into two parts like a broken glass was shattered from a hard punch.

Serena: "D-Do you like me."
she responds. Her catchlight sapphire eyes were shining in tears, voice was going heavy as her throat was choking her to speak up. all she wanted was to hear a yes but....No.

Ash: "erm, No i don't."
he replied by shaking his head in refusal.

Which made Serena's hot salty tear drop from one of her blue eyes. Dripping down to the hard ground with small splash as it lands. With every question it was like her heart was shattering from repeated hard punches, doubling the pain as her throat was getting heavy to breath in.

Serena: "D-Do you want me, A-ash."
she said with another hot tear fall out from her catchlight sapphire eyes which was now turning into red.

Ash: "sorry, No"
he answered. Shaking his head once again in refusal.

Serena: "Would you cry if I left."
she spoke with a shaky voice as her soft lips were beginning to quiver, holding on the tears from the pain but no...there was too much coming out as they slid from her cheeks, overflowing.