Don't Wake Me Up

I got really bored so I did this one shot, so enjoy.

It was a quiet night in a town called pallet. The full moon was high in the dark clouded sky with a shooting star flyed past by.

There, a small house was near to an open field with bright lights through the front clear windows.

A raven haired boy was walking lazily upstairs, heading to the bedroom rubbing his groggily eyes while walking up.

Later opening the bedroom door, He got dressed into his Pyjamas, then brushes his teeth clean in the bathroom. After that went straight into bed with his eyes beginning to close, dosing off and fall into a deep sleep.

Dream

A bright light shined in the room. Before a loud annoying alarm made a sound breaking the silence. There, a boy was laying on a soft bed, his Auburn eyes start to open, only to see an alarm clock with strange signs.
He slowly lifts his body, placing one hand on the bed for support while his eyes were groggily from the sleep, the room had dark grey walls with a narrow window on the top corner.

"Ash" a soft tone was heard behind, giving the boy's attention.

Turning his head over to his right shoulder. Glancing at the door, A honey blond haired girl was entering one of the three doors inside the room. Wearing a long white clothing like a wedding dress.

What Ash didn't see was her face which was facing away having her back turned. Suddenly she enters the door and vanishes into thin air, with bright light shined through the open door.

Ash slowly got up from the soft comfy double size bed and starts to walk around it, then head towards the bright open door, he takes a quick glance over his shoulder to check the room once more before entering the bright light.

Soon he arrives in a strange place, green leaves were raising up like walls and white smoke that looked like fog spread around making it a little hard to see. Ash eyes averted straight and saw the same girl from before, walking away around the corner.
He starts to follow her, wanting to know who she was.

When cutting through the corner, he saw the girl walking slowly through a thick fog and disappeared into thin air. Ash went to do the same, following the girl by walking slowly past the thick fog however when going to the other side, the girl was nowhere to be found. Ash's head turns left, right and up looking for the mysterious girl anywhere as the fog became thicker and thicker.

Suddenly, a sound of a cute giggle was whispered through the thick air. Ash sharply turned his head to see the same girl walking away into another corner.
Ash starts to follow her.

He made another turn through the corner, but, there was no girl in sight, he looked up above the grass walls, there was smoke coming up in the air.

Quickly Averting his eyes straight to see the same girl who was motioning her fingers to come forwards. Ash walks slowly towards her as she starts to walk away from him once again.

soon, she made another turn, walking towards the deep end wall, however an unexpected happen, the girl walked through like it was some portal. Ash turned and follow as he was about to do same but...

*ring*ring*

the alarm clock rang loudly across the room which made Ash's eyes flashed open and stood straight, rubbing his half-closed eyes and stretches his arm out then looks around to see he was in a real world.