Without you

In a long spring day which was now turned into summer term.

A bright sun was shining the day in the kanto region of pallet. We now go to a big stadium where cheers were roared loud that people could here outside the building. There were stores selling items to customers and Pokemon were showboating their tricks. which got some attention.

Inside the stadium, there was a full packed of crowds cheering at the battlefield, however, it wasn't the cheers that we are hearing. It was actually the boos that was heard around the stadium. The reason was on the battlefield where a challenger was having the time of his life as he commanded his grass type for the win.

He swiped his free arm through the air like he was meeting victory and flashed a smile "go snivy, use leaf storm."

His words commanded loud to the midget grass type as it jumps up giving a speedily whirl by forming a big tornado with green leaves and shoots it at the big looking crocodile with glasses. Isn't that strange.

On the other side of the battlefield. There was trainer standing still as he watches the attack coming towards the Pokemon, instead his Pokemon. There were boos alerting in both of his ears from the crowd which he didn't bother to hear them, just ignored what's around him. He tried to open his mouth but words wouldn't come out. It wasn't even his day to begin with, that he was losing 3-0 to a Random trainer, more like a beginner.

"Pika" a yellow mouse exclaimed, trying to get his trainer to watch but to it's use, it failed to seek attention. 

The leaf storm made a clean hit at the crocodile as it flew in the air with its body layed flat, giving out a pain in response and lands immensely at the dusted ground with swirls in its eyes.

"Krokoroack is unable to battle, snivy wins" the referee spoke out as the challenger was celebrating with his Pokemon.

More boos were heard around the stadium as they were now chucking items at the pitch, aimlessly at the boy who was down to 3-0 with only 3 Pokemon left in his belt.

He unclips the empty capsule sphere in his belt and lift with it in mute. Returning with a straight red shooting beam at the fainted krokorock in its pokeball before giving a smile.

"You did great" was all he said and placed the pokeball back to its belt.

"Pika!" The mouse responded with a mad formed on its yellow pouch face. It was about to give a electric shock to him but held it inside.

"I don't believe it, the challenger is beating the champion 3-0, can Ash Ketchum make a remarkable comeback, or will he lose his title" the commentator spoke in his microphone with a sweat dropped from the forehead, watching clearly at the battle go on in his view.

A smile rose from Ash lips when hearing the commentator and the fans boos. He didn't felt of battling but it was getting into him. It wasn't his Pokemon or his style of tactics, it was one thing. One thing he was missing most in his life since the time he left the region of love. Kalos.

He could help but let out a smile of his memories flashing back into his head when he remembers that girl. His childhood friend, but not just any friend. It was his sweetheart.

He misses that warm gentle smile of hers that would brightens his day and gives motivation for him to battle and win for her.

He misses her swiftly grace hair that smelt strawberry through his nostrils and her soft skin that felt as if she was a feathery pillow when he fell down at the time when he was ill and she caught him in her care free arms. 

He also misses those eyes. Those ocean blue eyes that would give reflection to him. He thought they were absolutely beautiful to watch, he could watch them for like days, weeks, months or even year or maybe eternity. Oh how he misses them dearly.