Thinking out loud

In a big house where we head to a bedroom. A young teenage boy was sitting comfortably down on a chair with a clicking sound coming from his bare hands that were working on the keyboard, pressing quickly on each letters, typing on a computer with each paragraphs one another in words.

His room was a mess with various of scrunched up paper that have been layed on the floor without being touched for minutes. The bed was uncovered and there were some pens resting on a table alongside the boy. Some were inked out while others ran out to write.

The boy has been sitting down for the past hour. Keeping his hazel eyes glued on to the computer screen as he watched each every letter typed in each word.

What he was doing? Well for instant. He wasn't playing a game or even typing on google for homework that could waste your precious time. It was actually typing a story on wattpad.

Imagination were filled in his head as he sets out the view and types it on the computer without leaving out a scene.

He wrote about 4000 words on chapter which was based on romance. Licking his dry lips making it wet. He kept on typing non-stop as his mind began to get lot more ideas than he bargained.

It wasn't just wining an award, he was writing this story from his heart.

The reason was a girl in school that he loves since childhood. The raven boy had a huge crush on her. Keeping an image of her features, looks and facts about the girl. Typing in each note on the story.

Not too dirty for instant.... like lemon. Who would want to write that while I'm here typing on a computer, drinking lemon juice in a glass.

When he finished over 5000 words, his imagination was coming to an end. There were some jumbling inside his brain, but he wants the story to be original and let the readers fall in.

You may be thinking how many reads or views he has? Well technically, he has over 1 million views and 500,000 votes of the book. There were lots of comments that he keeps on getting non stop in each minuet saying compliments about the book with positive feedbacks. Although, there were haters saying in the comment but he just ignores them. Not wanting to stop at all cost because writing was his hobby.

However. There was one user who loved the book, always giving positive comments on the book and motivating the raven boy to write.

He doesn't know who it was, but it did give him support to write a lot of words in each chapters and get lots of followers that kept on following in each minuet by a second, having around 1 million in his profile. For a fact, he hasn't even done face reveal to the fans. He wasn't scared or afraid, it just wasn't the time to do it. To show his face to the real world.

You may be wondering how long has he been on wattpad? Well for a fact. He has been on this reading website for the past like a year.

It is short to get million in a book that quick, but it was really the first chapter that published out, sending emotions, tears and favourites to all readers around the world.

He often make it sad or maybe happy but most of all, it was really his life of him and his crush. Although, he still needs to think of an ending. Not to shabby, just let the readers feel the book from the bottom of their heart.

When finishing up 6000 words. He was now finishing the chapter with a quick author's note.

When he was done, he moves the mouse to publish and clicks it, that sends the chapter to whole wide to read it.