Chapter Thirty-Four.

"I cannot believe I'm doing this," I grumbled as I struggled to clip a piece of recently curled hair back.

Yeah, actually deciding to go was a huge mistake. Even taking up the offer was. I mean, these guys could be kidnappers or something, and we' d just be nonchalantly meeting up with them. Because that's normal.

Sighing, I pushed the clip down and moved onto my eyeliner. Not that I was actually trying or anything.

"Well believe it." Hunter smirked, her hand slightly patting my back. I rolled my eyes and quickly put everything back in the suitcase neatly.

Walking back into the bathroom, I spun around a couple times, making sure everything looked right. I just decided on wearing a simple, strapless black dress that went to my knees. And for shoes, I stuck with a pair of Cara's black flats, since she says they're ugly and give her blisters. But maybe that's just her, because I've already fallen in love with them.

"You guys ready?" I heard Bo's snotty voice call through the other room. I sighed and walked out, grabbing my bag on the way, while Hunter shouted yes' for all of us. She was obviously ready.

"This is really idiotic, you know that?" I rose my eyebrows, eyeing everyone in the elevator. It reeked of strong, fruity perfume. The one smelling of alcohol and shit, obviously belonging to Bo.

"Then why don't you take your wimpy ass back upstairs, and stop trying to ruin our night?" Bo spoke, crossing her arms over her chest as a satisfying smirk crossed over her face.

"Hey! Shut the fuck up, or take your ass back home and stop trying to ruin our trip." Hunter snapped back and turned to face me. I leaned back against the wall as she gave me a smile and flipped off Bo.

"Whatever," She mumbled and got off the elevator as it let off a ding noise.

By the time we got to the club, it was about nine o'clock and too cold for even the penguins or something. We all stepped out of the car and charged for the entrance. Me being the smart one and wearing flats, and them, well you know how it went.

The bass pumping was coursing adrenaline through my body, immeditely perking up my mood. Grabbing Hunter's hand, I smiled and drug her inside, heading straight to the bar. Hunter's laughs filled my ears as she slapped me and told the bartender what we wanted.

"Look who finally decided to lighten up!" Kirsten shouted over the loud music, a drink already in her hand.

"Guess so!" I smiled back and took a shot. A guy came up and wrapped his arm around Kirsten, taking her away, leaving just Hunter and I again.

Groaning, I tilted my head back, already feeling the alcohol take over my body. At the begininning of the night, I would've judged someone for drinking as much as I am. But here I am, misleading myself with words, again.

"You alright?" Hunter asked, lifting the glass to her lips and tilting her head back. I laughed a little as some went down her chin.

"Oh, amazing! I'm glad I came!" I smiled. "Hey, come to think of it, where are those guys they were talking about?"

"Over there," She replied, pointing to Bo and Cara dancing with two guys that look way too old for them. "They met them in the bathroom."

This caused me to laugh, making a little liquid to shoot out. "You idiot!" Hunter barked with laughter as she furiously wiped the spot with a napkin she found lying around. "I'm gonna go to the floor, wanna come?"

"No, I'm gonna head outside for some fresh air."

She nodded and I watched as she descended through the crowd. Standing up, I used the countertop to steady myself and slowly made my way to the big exit sign hanging above the door.