You're Mine, Forever ~ Chapter 31

Chapter Thirty-One

He came up laughing like the naughty boy he was.

'You're so bad!', I wailed, after coughing my lungs out. I felt like I wanna cry. Wiping my hair and face which was fully soaked.

He was one meter away from me.
He grinned.

'Stop that!', I reprimanded. I started gritting my teeth. The cold from the clear water seeping into my skin.

'Oh I'm sorry babe, come let me kiss you', he teased.

'No!', I said defiantly, pushing him away. My hands covering my breasts. I can't explain it but sometimes I still feels like hiding my naked self from him.

'Oh no you don't', he was surprised for I started swimming towards the edge of the pool.

'I'm not going to stay a minute here with you!'

'Oh come on, I was just teasing', he said so amused.

'I almost drowned', I pouted, frowning badly. Sniffling.

He arched his brows, he knew perfectly well I know how to swim.
I bit my lower lip.

He submerged himself under the water and swam towards me. And like a golden greek God, he emerged with the water cascading slowly from that sexy body. His eyes staring at me intently. He was looking at me that of a hungry predatory lion that he is.
Words were stuck in my mouth. Ooh! how I hate him but those baby blue eyes are my lost.

He came towards me, trapping me against the side of the pool, seducing me with that gorgeous stare.

'Am I forgiven?', he asked in a whisper.
I just watched him drawing nearer, my eyes getting wider by increments.
His face descending towards me, capturing my lips in a lingering kiss. And I was lost in the shadows.

'You woman should know me by now', he said in a whisper then seconded with a kiss.

'You should know when I'm being playful with you', another kiss.

'You should know how much I want you to be mine', his tongue teased mine. I moaned. He is so delicious like a chocolate, scrumptious cake with cherries on top.

'Only God knows how much I wanted you for so long'.

I swallowed convulsively. Hypnotized.
'You wa-wanted me?'

He nodded slowly.

'Since when?', I asked braving the odds.

'Since the first time I saw you'

'The accident?'

He smiled, 'No, before that'.

'Wha--?', His lips capturing mine in a thorough, torrid kiss.

Oh shocks! Him devouring me as if he is starving for a taste.
My wits were adled. The unanswered question forgotten.

He wrapped his arms tightly against my waist. Groaning.

I felt like the water getting hotter like our naked self so tightly entwined.
The cold dissapated. A hot lava lavishly spreading against my system. A steamy volcano about to erupt in a few minutes. That's how hot and horny I was.

My arms wrapped around his neck, not wanting to let go of that soft, kissable lips. My hands curling on his hair, gripping them hard. My legs automatically entangled against his hips, his hardened cock nestled against my soft pussy.

'I wanna cum inside you so bad. I wanna fill you up with my load over and over until I emptied all my seed inside you. I love the feel of your tight, warm pussy nursing my cock. So warm, so tight', he groaned. 'Will you let me do that to you, babe, hmm?'