You're Mine Forever ~ Chapter 16

Chapter Sixteen

I let go of my breath that I wasn't aware I was holding in. I didn't know I was doing that in the first place. His smile was blinding me. He must have noticed my awkwardness so he went first down the stairs, my hand still clasped within his. Nit letting me go.

When we reached the breakfast table, he let go of my hand and started warming the coffee in the coffeemaker. I loved the smell of it.

I frowned. Another thought came into my mind. A husband who served his wife breakfast properly? Maybe this wasn't bad at all. I was a lucky wife.

I sat down and observed him stirring two cups of hot coffee.

'Are you hungry?'

Of course I am! Dummy!

'No', I answered curtly, lying but then my tummy growled so loud right after I said that.

He raised his eyebrows at me, while my face was all red from embarrassment.

'Eat', he ordered and I hurriedly did his bidding. Not that I was afraid of him to get angry at me if I won't do so. I was just so hungry as a bear.

He walked towards the hallway leading to the bedroom where I slept at. I was following him with my eyes while chewing a chocolate croissant gluttony. He has a sexy, muscular back and of course, I bet a sexy butt too, even though it was covered with a towel. I sighed.

Holding a fried tasty bacon in my left hand while the other hand was holding a spoon filled with garlic fried rice on air were forgotten. I started daydreaming.

Recalling all my naughty dreams about him.

He returned wearing a red colored floral shorts. Wearing just that. The shorts with all his muscular chest in display!

Oh my! This man was bad! He was making me feel... Argh!

'Where's your shirt?'

'I don't need one'

'You'll get sunburned'

'I'm tanned'

'You'll get darker'

'It's cool'

'Skin cancer?', God! I'm grasping on straws here. My mind was blown away.

He looked at me frowning ridiculously while I was looking at him innocently. Better to look at his blue eyes than to let my gaze wander on his yummy body.

'You care for me that much, Nic?', he smirked. My eyes went wide. Only my close family and friends calls me that.

'Ahh... no', I cleared my throat. I changed the topic and he allowed it.

'Where are they?'

'They?'

'Your crew'.

'Left them at the dock'.

I started tapping my fingers.

'Where are we going?'

'Barbados'.

'Barbados?!'

'I have an island there'.

So okay. No more questions. Just shut up, Nicolaa. You're making a fool of yourself already.

***

Wow! As in double wow! That was the only thing that came into my mind when I saw his island. Crystal blue water, lots of trees, a cave and on a hilltop it looked like there was a beach house? I wasn't quiet sure for we were still a bit far from the shore but it was spectacularly breathtaking.