You're Mine, Forever ~ Chapter 22

Chapter Twenty-Two

Soft gentle breathing on my nape, a hand perched on my right breast and a hard, big cock poking my ass, mmm... What a great way to wake up to.

I slowly opened my eyes, feeling horny with a little soaked pussy craving for a fuck.

I must have dreamt an erotic scene again. I sighed. I could feel my pussy throbbing though it was still a bit sore from last night, I think I could manage. I didn't want to neglect that yum yum cock.

I smiled naughtily to myself, he was my husband so he's my property now. I could do whatever I want to do with him. It waa only mid day from the look of it.

I took hold of that cock behind me, slowly stroking it up and down. Ooh... I love the velvety hardness of it against my hand. So hard and so big. It made my pussy wetter.

I heard him groan against my nape and his hand squeezed my titties hard. I woke him up. He pinched my nipple, slowly stoking it with his fingers. The hard little nub so sensitive with red marks on them due to his intense sucking from last night wanted his attention.

I slowly caressed his sac, hard balls awaiting to be licked, too. He bit my shoulder, he loves me playing him. His hand slowly went down to my stomach till it reached my awaiting tight, warm pussy. He started stroking me. He groaned louder. He must have felt my wetness. I spread my thighs and gave him full access for deeper stroking. I moaned. His callused hand against my pussy added up to my horniness. My clit hardened, awaiting to be sucked. I started undulating my hips while we were both stroking each others private parts.
I, moaning.
Him, groaning.
Both enjoying the sexual feel.

Then to my astonishment, he inserted two large fingers inside me. It was huge and rough, my pussy loved it. Slowly he pushed it deeper then pulled it out again, enjoying the feel of my warm cunt. Spreading my juices.

I took hold of his cock's head and squeezed it tight, precum came out and I squeezed it more. Then I spread that hot liquid against his cock, all over it. He became harder.
Both of us breathing harshly now.
Both demanding to reach orgasm but neither wanted to end the sexual play yet.

After awhile to my dismay, he removed those fingers off me, then took hold of my hand and removed it from him. He touched my face. I could smell my sweet self on his fingers, so intoxicating. He captured my lips for a torrid kiss, grabbed my right breast and squeezed it hard. Then he let my lips go, staring at me with those mesmerizing eyes and went down to sucked my nipple hard!

'Aaahhh..!' my nipple was still tender from his devouring last night but I love the pain his kiss brought to it. He bit then sucked it again. Then slowly his hand came down towards my pussy and slapped her softly, repeatedly.

'Fuck!', I was shocked by the sensation those slaps caused. He did it over and over again. Then he pinched my clit and I began trashing wildly, aiming for a climax.

His fingers holding my labia open, I felt his cock slowly entering my tight pussy. Stretching to accomodate his size. I started panting.

'Mmm... You're pussy is so tight. I'm gonna do you hard, Nicolaa. Are you ready for it?'

'Yes... Yes... Yes!', I was so horny that everything he wanted to do with me I was gonna say yes to it.

Slowly, so slowly he pushed it, that stiffened cock in by increments. Inch by inch I felt that hard, large dick go inside me, claiming me as his.

'Ooh! Please more Eric...', I wanted him deeper so I grabbed his hips behind me and pulled him towards me.

'Fuck baby!', he exclaimed when he was deeper that his sac was almost touching my ass.

I started quivering, so intense my orgasm. I cummed even without him moving. My vaginal muscles working to pull him deeper inside.

'Aaahh..!', he felt my pussy clenching his cock that he too had an orgasm so profound that my body sensed it.

His seed washed into my pulsating pussy but still I hungered for more. I started moving my hips, needing to start the ritual of mating. He grabbed hold of my waist and started swinging his hips heavily. Sinking all of that large cock inside me. My nails dug hard on his hips, his hand rubbing my pussy lips harder, so powerful I wanted him to bring us to the point of no return. Immersing all of his loaded cum inside, our unified cum leaking out of me. I joined him in the most intensive climax I had ever felt.

***

'Are you sleeping?', he asked me after some time.

'Hmm...', he was still inside me. No one wanted to move. I relished the feel of his hardened cock and our wet self in me.

'We need to eat', his face snuggled against my neck, smelling my intoxicating scent. Kissing my nape. His hand slowly caressing me below my titties.

'I know but I'm lazy to cook', I answered in a sleepy voice.

'I'll do the cooking', he kissed my shoulder and slapped my ass. I gasped, desire and pain coursed thru my body.

'Mmm...', I moaned.

'Stop that', he chuckled 'Or we'll both starve to death. Come now'.

'Stay', I asked pleadingly.

I was hot and he was the only one who can kill my fire. I felt like pouting. I didn't want his cock out yet.

'Baby, we still got tonight', he slowly disengaged himself away from me. I moaned aloud while he hissed.

'Fuck!', he cursed. As much as he wanted to deny it, I knew he wanted another turn.

He stood up.

I giggled. I felt like Aphrodite. I turned around and catched a glimpse of that stiffened cock before he covered it with his shorts.

'Get up now Nicolaa, I'll wait for you downstairs', he stared at me for a long time, his eyes slowly tracing my body. I thought he will join me again on the bed but instead he leaned down, kissed me ardently on the lips while caressing my breasts. He really admiresd them. Then to my surpised, he licked my left nipple and sucked it.

'Just in case she got mad at me for not giving her my attention', he grinned boyishly, kissed me pervently on the lips again and left. Leaving me wanting for more.