You're Mine Forever ~ Chapter 17

Chapter Seventeen

Arms crossed.

Brows creased.

Mouth pouted.

What in the world does that, that, that horrible man thought of me?!

Glaring at the skimpy two-piece swimsuits in the closet, I was planning of murdering him.

They all looked classy and expensive, yes but still they all looked too slutty enough to be worn on the beach. Taken that this was his private island but still 'he' was here.

Shit!

I took a pair of red ones and shook my head in despair. My tits were big enough for them that only my areolas will be covered and my buttcheeks will be apparent for only a string between them would be covering my sphinchter. Oh how sordid!

What does he thought of me?! A hot-house prostitute about yo dance in a dance pole?!

I took a deep breath and started meditating.

Okay, relax Nicolaa. Some women did wear them in Mexico and Brazil even in the US. It wasn't that shocking anymore. I sighed. My conservative nature sets in and I just didn't have the guts to wear these.

However, if I wouldn't wear them, he might thought he married a frigid woman and if I did, well I didn't know. There must a valid reason he chose these.

Against my will, I took and fitted them. I looked at myself in the mirror and a wide devilish grin spliced my face. An idea sets in.

Hmm... Will see if you can handle what I was planning to do to you, Mr. Morrison?

***

Wearing the skimpy swimsuit, big straw beach hat, white sarong and white flipflops, I made my way into the beach. I took a deep breath and smelled the ocean breeze.

Oh I wish, I could stay here forever. I smiled.
You wish Nicolaa.
I scanned my surroundings and he was nowhere to be found again. Oh well, that's good. I could go swimming by myself. I tossed the hat, kicked off my flipflops and threw my sarong on the sand and like an excited little girl, ran towards the sea, shrieking as the water touched my skin.

I dove into the water and started swimming to and fro. Backstroke, breast stroke and freestyle and whatever style I could think of.

Oh, this is fun! I was floating and grinning to myself. Loving the feel of the cool, crystal blue water.

I got tired after atleast a continuous half an hour of swimming. The sun was about to set now.

Eyes half-closed, a dreamy smile on my lips, I let the wave drift me like a rocking boat. The sea was so tranquil.

So solemn.
So silent.

'Nicolaaaaa..!', I heard my name being called but I wasn't sure for my ears were under the water.

Then I heard a splash near the shore, I frowned.

I stopped floating and stared at someone swimming furiously fast towards me.

It was Eric.
I stayed still, waiting for him to reach me.

I didn't want to be disturbed now but with him there, that was out of the question. Let him come nearer. So I could complain to him.

'Fuck it! You're not drowning!'

I was so shocked by his strong, angry voice that it almost happened right there and then.

I sputtered some of the water for I almost did drown but he was tightly hugging me to him.

'How dare you sta- startle me like that?! You- you-!', I shouted at him while we were both trying to remove my hair covering my face.

'How dare you swim far away from the shore?!'

'I know how to swi-'

'You will drown!'

'I won't! Fuck!', the last word was uttered in exasperation. Both of us were threading for we really were far away from the shore.

He was looking at me with controlled anger lingering in his person. Well, he can kiss my ass I wasn't not backing down!
Hmp!

We stayed there glaring at each other. Both of our chests heaving with equal defiance.

Then I saw his eyes started caressing my face with his gaze, slowly, lingeringly assessing my neck then down to my breasts.

That was when I noticed we were so close to each other.

My nipples instantly got hard with the attention he was bestowing on them. My tits swelled. I knew only my areolas were covered and almost all my breasts side were exposed. The twin globes looked firm and delectable that I saw him gulping.

Hmm... so my plan was working. I applauded myself but just to be ruined after awhile when he said...

'There are great white sharks around, Nic', he said in a deadly calm voice and my oh my if that didn't scare me half to death.

I frantically started swimming faster towards the shore and I heard him chuckling behind me.

Taunting me.

But I just loved the way he choked on it when I stood up and walked towards the shore, showing him my almost nudity through the back. Sashaying my hips and buttcheeks fully shown in display with just a red string holding both ends of them. Well, the front part leaves him enough for his imagination.
Huh! Serves him right!
Now we're even!