You're Mine Forever ~ Chapter 24

Chapter Twenty-Four

'We're going to stay in my place'.

'What about my apartment? I don't wanna lose it. I paid in advance--'.

'Do you wanna sell it?'

'No. Eric, but I want to keep it'.

'You don't need a house, we have mine'.

'But--'

He sighed.

'Okay, if you want to keep it, I'll let you but you're going to live with me'.

He stared at me, showing me there's no room for argument over that.

I smiled and nodded.

I still want to have something of mine that belongs to me, not of something he provided for me. That house is essential for I bought it by myself. Reaped from my own sweat and blood. There are some things that he doesn't understand for he grew up with a silverspoon in his mouth. And besides, Tori might need it once she starts working in the city.

We are inside an exclusive cafeteria, one I've never been to. Not that I frequent cafeterias, I usually drink hot cocoa at home or our family's home where Mom's home-made, hot brewed milk tea is a must. He ordered a capuccino and I, what else? A hot cocoa. I was hesitant to order for the price was almost an hour salary at work. God! These rich people are really spending their money on something you can prepare at home.

'Why the frown?', he inquired. He was reading a newspaper. I looked at him and perched my eyeglasses, I was reading an article about a new medication for diabetes mellitus but I stopped when he spoke to me before.

'I, I was just thinking about something'

'And what's that?', he gave me a small smile.

'Nothing. Just a--about this article!', I stammered. Shocks! That smile is too much for my nerves.

'Let me see?'

'He-here', I handed it to him. He started reading and slowly grinned.

'Hmm...', he nodded. 'Do you think I still need to take this?'

'Wha-what do you mean?', I frowned.

'It says here that healthy males could use it too'.

'Insulin?', that surprised me, those are only use by diabetics.

'Nope. Viagra'.

'Viagra?!', I was shocked I said the word aloud. People stared at us and I blushed. My! I'm so loca!

He chuckled.

'Give it here!', I took the magazine from him forcibly, it almost ripped.

I was so far from my daydreaming I didn't notice I flipped it into another page.

And to my surprised, a naked guy holding his penis was on sight. Damn! I blushed more.

'So?', he was looking at me intently and devilishly now, both hands clasped under his chin. The newspaper forgotten, left on top of the table.

'So... what?', I swallowed.

'What do you think? Do I still need that pill?'

'I-I don't know'.

'You don't know?'

'N-no', I said shyly. Oh man! I'm doomed. I'm getting wet with just that look. 'I-I mean--'

'I know pretty well I'm not lacking in my sexual prowess, or am I baby?'

Oh shocks! Now he wants some compliments.

I cleared my throat, hoping my voice won't tremble.

'Actually Mr. Morisson, I'm not sure. You know so well I've never had sex with anyone other than you', I deserve a round of applause after saying that with defiance.

He grinned.

'I'm well aware of that fact Miss James. And there's another fact you have to know right now, too', his eyes started flaming with embers.

'What?',I said in a whisper.

'I wanna make love to you, again'.

'No', I whispered and shook my head but under the table I started clenching my thighs. Just this morning we did it on top of the breakfast table of his yacht before heading here and now this? Oh damn him to hell for making me horny now!

'Make your choice. There's a nearby hotel where we can check-in to', he was staring at my breasts. My nipples puckering. Shit! And then he licked his lower lip.

'No!', I hissed angrily. Trying to control more of myself than him.

'Okay', he shrugged, took the newspaper and started reading that my world shattered.

What?! Just like that?!

My eyes squinted and my eyes started shooting burning coals towards him but he was nonchalant.

Ooh, I hate him for teasing me! I hate him. Period.

***

'So, what do you think?'

He brought me into his home located on top of a hill outside the city. About thirty minutes drive away from there.

The house is so modern but with classical touch to it, made mostly of marble.

I looked around and almost felt little. Not only does this house showed me that I'm really far below him, it also shows that I married a very wealthy man too.

'It's huge'.

'Come', he took my hand and tagged me along inside what looks like his office. Then he opened the blinds of a full-walled mirror window.

I was overwhelmed with what I saw.

'It's beautiful, Eric', I exclaimed excitedly. The view was endless and breath-taking. The sunset enhanced the scene. You can see the city thru bird's-eye point of view.

'You're lovelier', he whispered.

He was staring at me and I started blushing.

'That's not true but thank you', I gave him a small smile then stared on the floor then outside the window again.

He frowned and sighed.

'Why are you always avoiding me Nicolaa?'

I was surprised by that question I quickly look at him again.

'I'm not. I'm just not that used to you yet Eric'.

'You have to, I'm your husband now'.

I nodded.

'Where are my things?', I changed the subject.

'It's inside the bedroom. Come, I'll show you'.

We went upstairs thru a wooden oak-made spiral staircase then he showed me the master's bedroom. I was taken aback, for here I was standing infront of the place where I usually dream of having my way with him. I scanned the room and my eyes landed on the bed. The place where I dream of being the dominatrix. It's like deja vu. I swallowed, I started having cold sweats. My palms started moistening.

When I looked at him, he was watching me closely with burning eyes. Does he know what I'm thinking? Can he read my mind?

He cleared his throat and let go of my stare.

'I'll go down and prepare our dinner. I know you're starving', he gave me a smile, kissed my cheek then he left, closing the door gently.

I let go of my breath. I wasn't even aware I was holding it in. I clutched my left breast and closed my eyes. My heart is still beating fast. He wasn't aware his presence disturbs his wife's peace of mind all the time.