You're Mine, Forever ~ Chapter 1

Chapter 1

The sunlight from the window was so bright that it languidly woke me up. I must have forgotten to draw the curtains down. Wait! I do not have a window in my room that the sun beams at! My left eye popped up and it opened so wide. Yes that's a long time habit. I got to wake up with one eye open first or else I will end up squinting which I dislike for they are bad for my astigmatism. My eyesight suffers for I was a bookish type of person who reads a lot. My vision wasn't 20/20 anymore and I slept with my contact lenses on?

Shit! I could go blind!

I hurriedly jumped out of the bed. Someone else's bed that is for I haven't any idea whose bed it was I was lying on. I tried to remove my contacts.
Panicking, I tried to locate some disinfectant for my hands because I do not want my eyes to get infected as they must be already but there was nothing in that vast room that looks like a first aid kit.

There was a king-size bed with a lot of fluffy stuff on it, wooden side tables, soft carpeted floor, antique paintings, velvety draperies and oh my! I couldn't name them all but I bet my butt on it they were all oozing with very expensive prices.

Where the hell am I?

I scanned the room with my eyes and went still when I saw my reflection on a huge, oval-shaped mirror. I was clad with nothing but my skin, I was so shocked that I subconsciously walked towards it. I was staring at a very naked wide-eyed, petite, wavy-burgundy haired woman with mussed hair and a lot of red marks on her neck, breasts, tummy, inner thighs and... Butt cheeks?

Oh my God! What have I done?

Then suddenly, I heard footsteps from outside the door and that someone was talking. Though I couldn't barely hear the exchange of words, I knew those were two men speaking with each other out there. I frantically looked for something to cover my nude self when the bedroom door opened instantly.

I could only stare, ogling that is, at the more than six foot tall, very sabroso man, who graciously sauntered inside the room as if he owns it, this edifice-house, the world and I.

'What a lovely greeting you have there for me sweetie?', he smiled and my knees almost buckled.

I forgot that I was standing in all my birthsuit infront of him. I shyly covered my breasts and the one between my thighs. I was starting to shiver from the cold in the room, which was left unnoticed before.

I couldn't seem to find my voice and I couldn't stop eyeing him too!

Oh my! did I spend last night with him?

'You must be hungry' then he laughed. 'Of course you are. Well, after last night and this morning you must be'.

He walked towards what seemed to be a giant closet and took something from there.

'Here', he gave me a dark red robe and helped me don it. I look shyly away from him.

Oh! he smells wonderful, too. I took a deep breath and greedily absorbed his scent. His aroma of expensive aftershave and cologne teasing my senses.

He bent over, tilted my chin with his right hand and gave me a chaste kiss on the lips.

Wow! those lips tastes like heaven.

'Are you an angel?'

I didn't think I uttered my thoughts aloud in a whisper for it made him smile.

He touched my swollen lips with his thumb and whispered 'No baby, you are my angel. You're great, and you're the best I ever had'.

'So virginal, so hot and damn! I wanna make love to you again. Now! Can you feel that baby?'

He took my left hand which was clutching the front of the robe I was wearing and slowly placed it on his tumescent package!

I was holding now what looks like a 9-incher cock!

Fuck! I started to feel hot. Hot and bothered. I heard him groan while he was manuevering my hand to stroke his manhood against his jeans.

'Do you know how hard you made me last night when I learned it was your first time?', he whispered hissingly. 'Fuck baby, you were so small and so tight that just putting my finger in you made me cum'. He continued. 'Your tight, pink, wet pussy was dripping too much and I almost sucked you dry just like you did me. 'Mmmm... Do you remember?'
Oh baby! don't stop'. He groaned. 'Keep stroking me. I wanna cum on you again.'

I couldn't seem to stop even if I wanted to. Boldly staring at his face while it contorted with pleasure. This yummy giant of a roguish man quivering due to my ministrations and fuck did that make my pussy wet. I felt my inner thighs drenching with sweat and my milky fluids from just giving him pleasure.

I couldn't seem to contain my moan, which escaped inevitably from my mouth.

He kissed me viciously and sucked my tongue. This man knew how to make love with that sexy mouth. And I couldn't stop from responding. My mind was in a limbo, a disco fevered dream but I couldn't help but wonder.

How the hell did I learn to kiss like that?

He started stroking my nape with his left hand while his right hand slowly opened my robe. Our kiss went deeper as I was still stroking his cock. He caressed my titties then slowly left my lips and sucked the pink, hardened tip. My nipples were standing like little soldiers and that made him happy. He wouldn't stop staring at me as he took one, bit it hard. That made me moan so loud. He sucked half of my right breast into his sexy mouth while his tongue was swirling onto my nipple. His other hand squeezed my other breast, hard.

'Ahhh...' I moaned. He continuously sucked on my breast and studied my reaction. I couldn't seem to stop rubbing his large, hot cock faster. I was dripping cum down there, in the middle of my thighs, as he kissed my tits.

Then I felt his other hand started going down on me, to stroke my warm pussy. I heard him groan in pleasure. My wet pussy was still sore and it was painful as he slowly started to stroke me there. The look of his face, his pleasured-filled face made me want to beg him to fuck me.

He slowly rubbed my little cunt, played with my clit and spread my juices with his fingers.

Slowly, he teased me.

Lingeringly, he rubbed me till my clit was so hard I felt that I couldn't take it anymore. I could almost feel that I want to cum so I stroke his cock faster.
Up, down, up, down. Squeezing it tight hoping that he will cum together with me.

Then all of a sudden he stopped sucking and touching me.

I was all alone.

He was gone!

and I was like...

What the hell?!