You're Mine, Forever ~ Chapter 20

Chapter Twenty

I stood there like a statue, breathing harshly. Our eyes were still connected. His hypnotizing gaze made me weak inside, I couldn't feel my legs. I was numb except for the feeling of burning desire in my chest, in my tummy and between my thighs.

He slowly let go of his cock, my eyes were hastily drawn to that. He was still hard, still big as if cumming once didn't make him soft. He groaned. Witnessing me starjng at his cock made him horny too, I bet.

He turned the shower off and slowly raked his wet hair with his fingers. I swallowed. He was oozing with too much sex appeal that my horny state wouldn't disappear and I started to lick my parched lips again.

'Shit!!', I heard him cursed.

And the next thing I knew, he opened the shower glass door angrily, walked hurriedly towards me with furious determination, gripped his strong arms around my waist, hugged me tightly towards him and kissed me torridly.

He embraced me so tight against his body that I could feel everything from his front, up and down especially the one poking at the middle. I was soaked from his wet, bathed body and from my own sweat too but I couldn't care less.

Our tongues started to dance against each other. He kissed me hard, ferociously, expertly.

I lost my mind. My head spinning round and round.

He sucked my tongue, traced my teeth with his then sucked my tongue again. He couldn't seem to get enough of my taste for he did it over and over till I felt as if I was suffocating.

He licked my lips while his hands was slowly clasping my tight ass. Squeezing them hard.

Then he pulled me up against his hard cock and started rubbing my pussy against him there.

'You make me lose control', he whispered seductively against my mouth.

Both of us breathing laborously.

I couldn't seem to find my voice. i was so aroused at the moment I didn't have any words of protest.

'Don't say no. Not now, Nicolaa', he whispered and I nodded.

That was his cue to start making love to me.

***

He carried me like a ragged doll, my legs dangling on both sides of his hips. My arms clutched around his neck while we were kissing continuosly. His hands on either sides of my hips, his cock rubbing against my my nether part. My nighties hiked up to my waist that only my soaked panties were the barrier between our private parts.

He started caressing my pussy from behind, I moaned. He was playing with it, making me wetter. He moved my panties to the side and started rubbing my hardened clit. Then circling my tight pussy lips, I mewled.

'Ahh.. That feels so good', my wanton behavior sets in. I uttered that against his mouth then initiated the next torrid kiss. I got hold of his handsome face while french kissing him. His stubble tickled but I loved it. This was a dream come true and I didn't want it to end.

He placed me on the middle of the bed gently, removed my arms and legs from him. He stood there, his eyes lingeringly, slowly assessing me. Soaked nighties plastered on my warm body, breasts so swollen with need, legs opened willingly while pussy silently waiting, peeking thru my panties. I was staring at him boldly, too. His body so sexy, so dripping wet still and smelled of male bath soap plus his own musky scent. It reached into my sexual senses and my hormones started screaming in octaves. I licked my lips, wishing he would fuck me now.

Then to my surprised, he pounced on me, gripped my titties hard and started sucking them against my wet dress. I clutched his arms with my hands, gripping him there tightly, too.