You're Mine, Forever ~ Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Woah! It was just a dream.
Another great dream with the same man, all over again.

I was left puzzled though, I have been dreaming of the same guy since I was 12 years of age.

Not that I dreamnt of him everyday but I do sometimes, atleast once in two months or so.

What bugs me was, I have never met him. Not once. Before and now.

I frowned, running my right hand over onto my unruly hair and slowly sat up.

I was so confused, for lately I noticed that those dreams started getting sexy. I was having erotic dreams about him and knowing myself, with-him in my dreams, I started acting like a bitch in heat.
I couldn't stop undulating my hips against my pillow and soaking my pj bottoms till I woke up.

Who was that guy?

I sighed and plopped down on my bed again and covered my face with a pillow.

I was a certified shameless hussy!

***

'Paging Dr. Sera, Paging Dr.Sera, please proceed to the ICU please. Thank you', I turned the phone down which we used for our paging system all throughout the hospital and went to the Staff Only pantry to get a cup of decaf.

I sat down on our lounging area, took our medical hospital magazine and started reading.
It was a non-busy night at work. The other medical practitioners were busy gossiping about the latest news about our colleagues. I was listening half-ear to their conversation.

'I heard the wife was the one who sent them to jail.'

'Serves her right. She really is a bitch you know. She always wants to fuck men with wives'.

'But the thing is, it's the daughter who saw them doing 'it' in the car.' There was a lot of gasping sound after that.

'No way!'

I sighed. Not a new news. It happened twice already but our colleague named Anne was always a messed-up lady. She loves to get the 'thrill' with older men, preferably married ones and now she was in trouble. Again.

Hooked up with some doctor from neurosurgery department who has a wife from a rich family to back her up and a brother for a lawyer. Such a big trouble. Anne was a good friend though. We've been friends for 4 years since I came here to work.

I'm 26 now, working as an ICU nurse but unmarried. Not that I was complaining. It was my choice to be one.

Hell! If you had an ex-boyfriend for 5 years who promised to wait for you after you graduate from the University, but broke your heart instead you wouldn't be wanting babies tagging you along. My ex went sniffing for another woman's skirt. You'd probably agree that I made the right decision. He was my one true love or so he declared. We planned to get marry, have babies and all but no, he just couldn't wait to jump onto someone who gave him a taste of her pussy.

I stopped reading eventually. One couldn't concentrate with too much gasping and mortified faces around me. I went out to the nurse's station again to check my patients' charts when suddenly the phone rang.

'Hello, thank you for calling I---'

'Hello, is this Nicolaa?', a deep baritone voice.

I frowned for the voice was unfamiliar to me.

'Yes, may I know who's on the line, please?'

'It's me', then dial tone. He hanged up the phone.

Damn!