You're Mine, Forever ~ Chapter 21

Chapter Twenty-One

Our body heat slowly evaporating. I loved the intense smell of our fucking in the air.
Mmm... If only we could stay like that.
Stay like we were two lovers in love, forever.
Stay as if the world outside this room doesn't exist.
Stay as if we were the only people in this earth.
Stay... Stay together.
Forever and ever.

'Why didn't you tell me, Nicolaa?', he whispered against the silence. My eyes were still closed, I was feeling sleepy, exhausted to the bone but it seemed like he was still wide awake.
His stamina was questionably incredible.

'Tell you what?', I answered, sleepily. So tired. His right arm on top of my stomach. A blanket covering his waist and mine. He covered me from the chest till my mid thighs. He was lying facing me. I was lying supine with my face facing away from him. In that position I can hide my blushing face away from him.

'That you're a virgin?'

I gasped softly. I didn't think he will question me.

After awhile I answered.

'I think 'were' was the right word for that', I laughed forcefully and bitterly.
'Why? Don't you want a virgin for a wife? Well, it's too late for that Mr. Morisson, I'm no longer one. You made that very clear. After your performance in the shower, who could say no to you? And besides, atleast you know you didn't acquire a wife with a sexually transmitted disease!', I sounded so sarcastic but his question really irritated me.

He got out of the bed and I closed my eyes forcefully. I refused to look at that gorgeous body ever again. I heard him donning something, a towel perhaps.

'You spoke a lot from just a simple question. If you don't--', he said in a low tone, his fury not far from the surface.

'Simple?!' My eyes went huge, I sat up and glared at him. His lower body wrapped in the blanket he brought with him before. 'It's not simple at all. You married me, you made me your wife! Don't tell me you didn't want to fuck?! Why?! Did you find me lacking?!', now I was furious and really embarrassed. I held the blanket against my breasts. Hoping that I wasn't exposed to him.

'No', then to my surprised he came towards my side of the bed and sat beside me. I swallowed. I didn't want him near me. Not now, for it scares me. This attraction I had towards him.

'I find you seductive. Alluring. Beautiful', he uttered slowly in a whisper that gave me goosebumps. His eyes tells it all. He wanted me.

Oh my God! Not again!

I couldn't hardly breathe.
My anger disappeared.
My heartbeat accelerated.

'Eric I--', I stammered.

'I love it when you say my name', he touched my face and caressed my lips with his thumb. I could smell our sexual essences from his hand.

'I love your voice. Your intelligence. Your temper. Your innocence. I love everything about you, Nicolaa.', he took a deep breath, stared at me intently. 'Nicolaa, I lo--'

'I'm sleepy, ca-can I go to bed now?', I cut him off. I wasn't ready for what he intended to say, if what I think he wanted to say, was the one I suspects. I wasn't ready for that. He was my husband alright but he was still a stranger to me.

He smiled at me sadly. He knew what was on my mind. He gave me a quick, chaste kiss on my lips.

'Go to sleep, now', he commanded.

I nodded and lied down. He tucked me in like a child, careful not to touch me. He hurriedly stood up and sauntered towards the bedroom door.

'Where are you going?!', I was alarmed to see him leave.

'Going for a swim at the beach.'

'Now?! But the sun's not out yet?!'

He looked at me while holding the door knob. Then, he shook his head while laughing softly.

'Nic, don't you get it?', he was staring at me with pleading eyes. 'If I'll stay here another minute with you, I couldn't keep my hands off you. So I better keep my distance for now'.

With that I nodded. I understood what he feels. Coz I felt it too.

'Thank you for tonight, my dear wife', then he left. Closing the door gently. I stared at the door, hoping he'd come back.

Argh! Nicolaa, Stop this! You pushed him away and now you want him back! You're so silly!

I let go of a loud breath and placed my left forearm on my temple. I started thinking.

Why does he affects me so? Please God, give me some answers. Why couldn't it be another man? Why does it had to be him?
Of all people, why him?
The man of my dreams.

But no answers came to me. I took the pillow he slept on and hugged it tight. His manly smell was imprinted there. So exhausted, I slept.
And just like before, I ended up dreaming of him. Again.