Chapter 42 Champions!

EDITED 3/5/20

For the last time, victory sided to the Earth Eleven again, making them the champions of the Grand Celesta Galaxy! Confettis and balloons fall over the pitch and the Earth Eleven celebrated.

"We did it, We did it. YAY!!" Tenma jumped in sheer happiness.

Sakura agreed, "Yeah, Captain! We carried on 'til the end!"

Manabe adjusted his glasses, "Finally, were the champions! Alright!"

Tsurugi: was standing and looking at the scoreboard with a smile in his lips. It didn't take long for him to notice his girlfriend coming to his side.

"Tsurugi. I'm still not used to seeing you smile. It just didn't suit your stoic character."

"Well, get used to it now. You'll be seeing a side of me that I never showed anyone. Besides, am I not allowed to smile? We won the second GCG Cup just now." He replied.

Yara hummed in response before hugging him, "I missed you so much, you know? I'm sorry for being so stubborn when I knew about you and Lalay-"

He stopped her in mid-sentence, "Hey, you've been saying 'sorry' a lot of times in this day, while I'm the one who's at fault. Forget about that, okay? I don't want to hear about that again. Besides, I'm not the only one who needs your apologies. You almost killed the Faram Dite."

"I know. But I don't think she'll forgive me." She muttered, "Hey, let's celebrate for a while! Let's be happy for a moment!" She pulled his hand and went with the team.

"Oi, wait!"

Aoi took pictures of the Earth Eleven celebrating but most of the photos taken were stolen shots. Yara saw her so she requested a picture of her with Tsurugi.

"Aoi! Can you take us a pic?"

Sure then! Have a pose."

"H-Hey! I don't like photo-taking!" Tsurugi protested.

"Oh, come on! Just this time. Can you let me, please? Pretty please?" She stared at him with begging, puppy eyes.

Tsurugi stared at her for a while before giving in, "...fine."

Aoi counted and the shutter clicked, "There you go! Aww, you look so lovely here! Look!"

"Really?" She peeked into the camera.

Tsurugi pouted and crossed his arms, "What do girls find so fascinating in taking pictures?"

At that time, Ozrock and his team went to the Earth Eleven's side and guess what? To congratulate them!

"I'm happy for your victory, Earth Eleven. Tenma, that was a nice and intense game, indeed."

"Yeah, thanks! I thought you'll gonna shout for a rematch."

Ozrock laughed, "No, no, I've changed in these years."

"Wait," Tenma saw a ring in Ozrock's finger, Is that a... wedding ring?!"

"Oh, yes. I am married."

Are their ears are right? He's married?

"To whom?"

Ozrock took Gorham's hand, "To her."

Tenma's eyes sparkled and shook hands with him again, "Oh god, then congratulations even if it's late! Why didn't you invite us to your wedding?"

"I have a plan to invite all of you earthlings but, unfortunately, the Earth is pretty far."

"Hmm, I understand. I didn't expect that we'll meet you again as a married man really."