Chapter 38 Reunited

EDITED 2/15/20

As the buzzer rang, Tsurugi lent his hand to Yara to help her get up. Instead of taking his hand, she stands up and hugs him saying;

"Tsurugi, I'm sorry. I'm really, really sorry."

He was shocked because of that sudden action, but she's still crying while hugging him. His stretched hand is curved and placed it on her hair to hug back also. He ruffled it slightly. This is another chance to give sorry's to her, now that she gave it to him right now.

Tsurugi apologized sadly and calmly, "You know, I must be the one who's saying that to you, so let it out. I know I'm the reason why you're crying like that. Hit me, hurt me... or even use your magic against me... I'll accept it because I deserve it. If that's the only thing that could lessen your anger and hatred to me, then do it."

Yara looked up to her boyfriend, "Tsurugi, you know I can't do that such things to you."

He raised his brow, "No, you certainly can-"

"But I don't want to, anymore."

She stopped crying and explained to him, "Yes, you and Lalaya had a relationship years ago but, now I had thought enough of it. You're right. What else matters? We're in the present while that's in the past. I was so childish to not let out all of my anger and my dark side because of this past you told me weeks ago. But if you choose to go back--

Tsurugi placed his finger on her lips, "Sshh... Worry not, I won't go back to Lalaya. Never again."

"Then, I shall forgive you too." She smiled sweetly.

"Really?"

"Yes."

Happiness made his way to his heart that hugged her so tight and smiled. He also kissed her forehead for the first time, which made Yara blush.

"I've waited for this since the first day we arrive here in Faram Obius. Thank you... very much." He said, reassured. "You know, I miss that cute smile of yours," He pinched Yara's cheeks.

"Hey, stop it! It hurts!" She giggled, contradicting her own words.

Earth Eleven stared and grinned at them on the bench, along with their relieved sighs. Her dark side and the dark aura that suffocates the area vanished. Everything went back to normal.

"I'm glad that they've fixed their problem and reunited. At last," Shindou smiled and crossed his arms.

"Me too. Just look how cute these forwards are...!" Tenma let out a squeal.

"But lemme remind you, Captain. We heard that the buzzer that we thought that you didn't hear. Maybe we can continue that 'celebration' later." The goalkeeper reminded.

"Oh, did it rang already? Tsurugi, Yara! Get ready for the 2nd half!"

"For a few seconds, Tenma." They answered.

On the palace's balcony, Lalaya saw them, smiling as well, feeling happy for them too.

"Finally, they're okay. But, I don't think she'll forgive me like that of Tsurugi."

The game continues with the kickoff of Earth Eleven. Konoha has the ball and Tenma asked her to come with him.

"Konoha, dribble the ball with me!"

"Okay!"

Tenma ran in front of her and activates his soul Pegasus that helps Konoha pass through her guards. After that, she gave the ball to Kusaka, where he used his shoot hissatsu Kyoubou head. Argo used the Rebound Layer against and blocked the shot.