Chapter 7.5 Inazuma Japan Strikes Back! (Part 2)

EDITED: 12/1/18

Kishibe-san passes the ball to Yukimura. As the first battle starts, Yukimura and Hakuryuu shooted the shoot chain they made.

"Panther Blizzard!"

"White Hurricane!"

The Inazuma Japan tries to stop the shoot.

"The shoot chain again." Sakura gained her stance.

Tenma ordered, "Minaho, Tetsukado, try to defend the goal."

Minaho used his hissatsu, "Opposing Switch!" It failed, but Tetsukado backed up.

"Dead Straight!" Sadly, he failed too.

Yara saw her teammates failed to block the shoot chain. She thought if she will have to block it.

"What if Ibuki can't block it? I shall try." She said and looked at the shoot seriously.

"I never blocked a shoot chain before. Tsk." Ibuki muttered to himself.

When the ball is near to the goalpost, she covered it and uses a hissatsu technique.

"Star Convergence!"

She whirled the ball in the air and that block is successful. The Resistance Japan could not believe.

"She... she, blocked it? Only a keshin can block a shoot chain!" Yukimura said, surprised.

"Hold your tongue, hissatsus can block even a shoot chain."

"Incredible." Shindou smiled.

The score is still 0-0, she passed it to Kusaka to defend their ball possession.

"Fire Blaze! (Dribble Hissatsu)"

He passed it to Tenma and shooted.

"God's Wind!"
                                                            Yamato aimed for his block, "Come on, Spitfire!" The shoot was successfully blocked.                             

"Just like always. Ichiban!" Hakuryuu said as he passes to Ichiban.

Ichiban runs fastly near the goal and passes to Gomaki. Shindou steals the ball.

"Einsatz!" The ball was stolen and he passes it to Yara and shot.

"Double Gust!"

The goalee tried to block it again, "Spitfire!" In this time, he failed.

Back to the possession on Resistance Japan. Score, 1-0

Hakuryuu clenched his fist. "I won't let this lead swell. Resistance Japan, take the offensive game."

All in his team replied a yes. Hakuryuu passes the ball to Rensuke.

Rensuke dashed on his defender, Sakura, which is beaten.

"Tsk, not again." Sakura said as she tries to get up.

Tenma helped her out, "Are you okay?"

"Yes captain."

The game continues. Others still can't chase Rensuke because of his speed. He is near the goal, he passed it to Atsuhi.

"Sonic Shot!"

Ibuki tried again, "Nrg, Wild Dunk!"

"Heh, you're the kind of a goalkeeper that can't stop my shoot." The shooter said.

Ibuki gazed at him, pissed. "You won't it if I got angry."

Konoha dribbles and passes to Tsurugi but Hakuryuu guards him off. He can't pass to another because all is tightly guarded.

Hakuryuu smirked, "You can't pass now."

All of a sudden, Yara freed from her guard and calls Tsurugi for a pass.

"Right here!"

He passed it and she dribbled. Once they're near to the goalpost, she passed it to Tsurugi and shooted.

"Death Drop!"

"Spitfire! (Block Hissatsu)." Yamato failed for the second time.

Tenma came to the two.

"That was a nice strategy guys! Lets plan about that!"

"Tenma, you're so loud."

Hakuryuu glared at them, "Don't be so happy. We're not done yet."