Chapter 2 Unexpected Game

EDITED: 11/30/18

Now the the battle starts, Shindou aims for the first shot.

"Fortissimo!!"

Starsight stands on the front of the goal and blocks Shindou's hissatsu.

"She... she easily blocked it! How..?"

Starsight dribbles quickly to the opponent's goal then the others tries to defend their goal. Konoha moves first.

"Konoha Roll!"

She's unable to stop her as she stumbled when Yara passed to her.

"I'm sorry," She muttered.

She stopped in the circle near the goal and aimed for a shot. She unleashed her hissatsu and kicked the ball.

"Double Gust!!"

Tetsukado headed for the incoming shot, "I'll stop this, Dead Straight!!"

He failed as the shoot directly goes to the goal, while Ibuki was preparing.

He uses his technique, "Wild Dunk!!

Starsight scores the goal. Score is now 0-1.

Being the optimistic captain, Tenma said, "Come on everybody, keep that up. Tsurugi, lead the offense."

((Oh come on Tenma this isn't even an official game and you're too optimistic-))

Tsurugi replied a mere "alright" and passed the ball to Kusaka.

"Fire Blaze! (Dribble Hissatsu)." The ball is passed to Sakura.

Yara muttered, "Nice dribble, but that won't hinder me." She moves forward and stole the ball from Sakura.

"So quick!"

"Now, tighten the defense! Don't let her pass!" Tenma ordered.

The defender and midfielder positions merged and Tenma uses his hissatsu to protect the possession of the ball. He drew the Z letter on the ground while making footwork.

"Z-Slash!"

He's succeeded and passed the ball Kusaka. Yara was shocked because she wasn't able to see that move.

Kusaka decided to shoot, "Kyoubou Head!!"

She repeated her defensive move, so the shoot stopped.

"It seems that its easy for her to block shots. I wonder if her position is a defender too." Manabe said as he tapped his chin.

"Don't lose focus! Look! She prepares for another shot again." Said Minaho.

"Come on, defend!" Tetsukado told.

She jumps and kicks the ball, "Double Gust!!"

Ibuki tried to block it, "This again, Wild Dunk!!" And he failed for the second time.

Wasting no more time after failing to block the shoot, Ibuki passed it to Tenma and told Tsurugi to shoot to the opposite goal.

"Tsurugi! You go now!"

He gritted his teeth, "Tch, I know. Bicycle Sword!"

Little did Yara know that the ace striker's shooter was different to the others, so when she tried to block the shoot, this time she fails, giving a goal for the Inazuma Japan.

The time ended with the sound of the alarm with the ending score of 1-2.

"Dang, we were defeated by a single player! Amazing!" Manabe said.

"I see, you're a veteran soccer player. Its my first time to see a female player to play and move as quick as you!" Shindou commented.

The others went around her and praised her skills and the flow of te game. Meanwhile, Ishido stares at the distance and started to walk away.

Its great that the current Coach Ishido discovered her.