Chapter 22 Gurdon Volcano

Tenma, together with Aoi, goes to the Sazanaarah Eleven's main court to have their last talk

"Not bad, you're almost close on defeating us." Tenma said as he approached the opposing team.

"Yeah, indeed. But there will be another chance to the next 4 years. I know you got to go, so don't waste your time here. Nice visiting." Powai replied.

"Well then, see you in the future."

"I expect you to win in Gurdon. Bye!" She waved her hand to bid goodbye to Earth Eleven.

The Galaxy Nauts Gou flew and left Sazanaarah for Gurdon. Its not so far to the Water Planet.

"We're about to see the Eastern tribe again." Ibuki and Shindou chorused.

"The 3rd planet. Now may I ask, what's the Gurdon's appearance?" Yara wondered.

"Its a volcano planet. Some natives used to have wings, but they decided to give it up for mechanical hands."

"In short, its divided into Pro-machine Faction and Anti-machine Faction." Ibuki added.

"Give up their wings? For mecha hands? How crazy! Do they know that they're lucky that they can fly?"

Sakura commented, "Yeah, they lost their wings but its their decision."

The train warped and reached the Gurdon in just few minutes. They go out and saw Hecate, sweating all over.

Hecate wiped her sweat and said, "Sorry guys. Its just very hot."

"Yeah. You look like that you've been chased by a dinosaur. " Testukado laughed.

"Hehe~ Welll, since you're here, you can walk around. Except, don't go near to that volcano." Hecate points to the west.

Konoha asked, "What about that volcano

Konoha asked, "What about that volcano."

"It will erupt soon. Stay away."

"Whoa....when will erupt?" Yara said.

"Gurdonian experts said that, today maybe."

"What the- you're joking, am I right?"

"I'm not."

"So we really have to avoid that one, uh." Tsurugi muttered.

:You heard her, go anywhere you want except for that volcano," Tenma supported Hecate.

The Earth Eleven agreed and started to go on different directions for tour.

"Uh, wait! You better go in partners, training partners, 'kay?" Tenma added.

Yara's eyes widen upon hearing Tenma. "Why should Captain have to pair us up?" She's already blushing.

"P-Partners?"

"Yeah. What's wrong?"

"Nohing! Hehe, this is kinda irritating me, bruh. " She denied, but she whispered the last parts of her sentence.

Tsurugi is feeling the same way with her, so he approached Tenma.

He whispered, "If you're planning to do something, you better stop it."

"The two of you are so judgemental. This is not about you. Its for your training today."

He agreed but narrows his eyes. "Fine..."

"So, enjoy your strolling!" Said Hecate.

All has left, except for Ibuki and Shindou, along with Tenma.

"Do you plan something, Captain?" Ibuki asked.

"Actually no. Its just 'them'."

"They're quickly embarassed. How unusual. Come on Ibuki, let's go to the Eastern tribe.

"See ya, Captain." 

"See you. I'll go to Aoi for now." 

---

Hey guys! Here's the new update! I have a time to update this book because I have no assignments, even projects! 

And.....TenmaxAoi shippers, get ready because i'll write a scene for this cute couple. Haha, this ship shall sail!

For the ones who have read this chapter, thanks for reading!