Chapter 3 It starts in the Headquarters

EDITED: 11/30/18

After the game, they go to the National Soccer Headquarters to practice for the Grand Celesta Galaxy that will start in 2 weeks from now. They arrived, with Yara going down first. Tenma welcomed her inside.

"Wow, I still can't believe that I am here to play for the Inazuma Japan." Yara said.

"That's our reaction when we entered this headquarters first. I'll show where your room is. Number 11!" Tenma replied.

She enters the room, still amazed.

She said in awe, "This is beautiful. Wait, can I have my privacy for now? I want to enjoy here."

"Sure then. We'll give you your jersey and jacket later."

"Thanks Captain!"

He got out of her room and gathered the members are on the living room.

"I'll admit captain, she's cool in blocking and shooting." Said Kusaka, while drinking a glass of water.

"Yeah. Coach Ishido had a good work by finding her. I just wonder, what's her playing position?" Shindou added.

"She'll be a forward, maybe. Look at her shoots, those are more stronger than her blocks." Manabe guessed.

"Exactly, we need a forward. And guys, Tsurugi and I planned a training, for our new member."

"When would it be?" Minaho asked.

"Just after 10 minutes. We can't practice after a game. Lets wait for her." Said Tsurugi.

Ten minutes later, they started their practice and they called Yara out of her room. She was kind of nervous, but excited at the same time, because she gets to practice and get along with everyone. She reached the field and ran to their captain.

"There you are, Yara-chan! Let's start!

"Oh, alrighty."

"Oh, by the way, what will be your playing position? You haven't told us." Tenma questioned.

Yara replied, "Hm, that? I can be either a defender or a forward, but I'll be prefer to be the forward."

"You must practice with Tsurugi then. Follow me."

Tenma lead her to where the forward and the goalkeeper practiced together. Yara stared at the navy blue haired boy, the only member of the team who didn't come to her. 'I think he's a prick...', she thought.

"Yara-chan, shoot now!" Ibuki said.

"Well then." She did as he wanted and fired shots.

Ibuki can't, but he wished for more shots for the extent of his stamina. She still shoots until he's exhausted. He is unable to block another one shoot. He sat on the bench. Now is the time for dribbling practice for the remaining two.

Yara sighed and sat on tne grass for a meantime, "What should we do now?"

"I'll test your dribbling skills for this time." Tsurugi stood up from the grass after watching her shoot a lot of times.

Then they start. Tsurugi started to dribble quickly to pass to Yara. She can chase him, but not that quick.

"You're too slow for me." He taunted.

She rolled her eyes, "I'm just warming up. If you want, then I'll do better."

She sped up and ran to the side of Tsurugi. She suddenly stole the ball from him.

She spoke and placed the ball on the top of her foot, "Well, what do you say to that?"

"Just alright."

The process is repeated all over and over. Yara dribbles, Tsurugi steals. Tsurugi dribbles, Yara steals. Their teammates are tired, except for them. They crossed to each other, giving the nice view of their faces. They accidentally stared at each other, although both of them were not smiling. It was a serious training.

The male stared longer at her that he forgot to steal the ball from her, so she had a chance to shoot, and goaled.

Yara smiled, "I win."

"You know, I just let you win." He replied.

"What a mean way of saying 'you did good'."

He looked at her with narrowed eyes, "How assuming."

"I'm not. I'm saying what I noticed."

"Well, you really did good and I'm wrong at saying slow at you." He praised, but he kept his smug face.

Aoi whistles, signaling everyone to stop and pay attention to her.

"Everyone come inside, we'll go to the Black room to continue this!"

Yara wondered, "Black Room? What's that?

"Its a virtual room where we use to practice. It has a really good simulation, so its easier for us to feel real inside a game we are about to enter." Tsurugi replied.

"Hmm, I see..."

Everyone headed to simulator room to continue the said practice.