Chapter 14 Sandorius

EDITED: 12/2/18

After they warped, they reached the Sandorius and met their new travel guide; Hecate Misuko.

"Greetings, Earth Eleven. Ozrock-san assigned me to be your travel guide, and welcome to Sandorius! Don't worry, I'm not Ozrock's friend that can sabotage you anymore." She politely greeted.

"Nice to meet you, Hecate." He offered a handshake, which she accepted.

"I bet you know that you have 3 days to practice and roam in those places near here."

"Yes. Uh, everyone, do whatever you want in here. In 45 minutes, we'll practice after!" Tenma reminded.

"Alright, Captain!"

They ate delicacies and meals from there and also played with Sandorians. Unlike the last time they met, they were seemed to be hospitable to the Earthians. While on the other scene, Yara was all alone, playing the sand using her magic. Tsurugi saw her.

"So, you're not going with the others? "

"Yes. I'm still kind of unfamiliar with the residents of this planet. How about you, then?"

"I'm not. I guess its better to practice than to interact with them. Even though I've been here once, I'm not close to those Sardorians."

"I see..."

"Its just you and I left here, you know."

"W-what do you mean?" She asked him and stopped using her magic.

Tsurugi looked at her. "Since they seem to have some business out there, why not practice already?"

"But, Captain said it'll be around after 45 minutes..."

"Tenma isn't that strict in time. Come, let's go."

They go back to the Galactic train and turned on the power of the Black Room inside. They started the training. They dribbled across the forest with traps. No one goes fast or slow to them. They can't best each other. Although, Yara used her magic.

"I beat you again." She said.

"Stupid, you're unfair." He chuckled, but not enough for Yara to hear.

She rolled your eyes, "Wow, stupid. That's nice."

He coughed once, "Sorry, I shouldn't called you that. My manners."

"That's okay."

They continued to practice for a couple of minutes. The Earth Eleven is about to enter the Black Room but Tenma knew that Tsurugi and Yara were inside.

"Shall we wait?" Shindou said.

"No need. They wouldn't mind." Tenma replied.

5 minutes later, they come out. They were exhausted and panting.

Yara panted, "Oh, there you are guys."

"Yep. You're early. What time did you start?"

"Hmm, maybe 30 minutes ago."

"Oh, I see. We're you two still join us."

"Yeah. Shortly after. We'll just take a water break."

Meanwhile, Tsurugi who stayed in the room and wiping his sweat was with Ibuki."

"You sure had a moment here earlier, didn't you?"

He narrowed his eyes, "Shut up."

"Ahahah, just kidding."

----

They're on Sandorius!! By the way, how's my writing?

This will be the last time I'll update for this week. I need to study first for my test on Tuesday. While on my free time, I'll write my ideas and put it in here. I have a lot of ideas really. So, enjoy the chapters I left for you. Every week, I'll update. Bye bye for now!

My eyes were burning because of screen exposure. It hurtssss.