Chapter 18 Magic

After that incident, they go to the Galaxy Nauts Gou and helped Tsurugi, who was wincing in pain after being hit right in his chest. Yara was worried.

She sighed and decided, "Let me help him. I can use magic for healing."

"That's what I'll gonna ask you now. The nurses here are not available." Tenma said.

Yara left then goes to the clinic. Manabe says something on his mind

"I think there's a possibility that....maybe Yara likes her too...."

---Galaxy Nauts Gou Clinic---

"Those Sazanaarans are so mean! Do they even know what's 'hospitality'?! They don't know how to respect their visitors." Yara blurted out her comments about the residents.

"Forget what happened a while ago. At least it wasn't you who got hit." Tsurugi replied.

She blushed a little, "About that, why did you protected me to Sevan's shoot?"

"I don't want seeing people or aliens using soccer in hurting others, like you. Its a decent sport. He reasoned.

"Y-you have a point. Now let me remove that pain."

She placed her hand above his chest and heals him. Few seconds later, the pain is gone.

"Thanks."

"Oh, that's nothing. Come on, maybe they are starting the practice!"

--

"You alright Tsurugi?" His teammates asked.

"Yes. Thanks to her. Now, let's get back to the practice."

Yara exhaled, "Bah, I'll think of the way that could fool their mind seeing ability."

"Hm, that'll be necessary, since they already knew how we got past to that activity last two years. We'll join that. We're the team's tacticians after all." Manabe and Minaho added.

"Great!"

---Black Room--

"Captain....uhm...I'm afraid that I can't block our opponents' shoot. Remember our last game we had 4 years ago? I'm not even able to block their easiest shot."

Tenma came up to him, "I'll help you out in that. I became a goalkeeper before."

Ibuki's eyes widened, "Really?"

"Yeah. Let's start."

A Forward got a lone business over there.

"Tch, I don't know that Sazanaarans act in that way, more ruder than our previous match. Repeat that again, and I'm gonna punch them right on their face like there's no tomorrow. But, what Yara did is just correct for them." He paused and glanced at Yara,  "It'll be cooler if you are with here with me but I understand."

He didn't realized that he talked to himself, loud enough to be heard by Shindou, who was just on his back.

"A very good sign ...indeed."

--

How was it? Comment down your thoughts for me to know!