Chapter 7 Inazuma Japan Strikes Back!

EDITED: 12/1/18

After some days Tenma assigned another practice, 2nd for this day. After all is ready, they proceeded.

"Go in to your training corners. We shall exceed our defense, right? Come let's start."

All is gone good. Midfielders shoot with the Forwards, Defenders improved dribbling, and Ibuki leveled up blocking. Until Shindou saw another team.

"They're here again." Tsurugi said as he narrowed his eyes.

Yara wondered, "Who?"

It is the Resistance Japan, their past opponents.

Their captain smirked at them, "So we meet again, Inazuma Japan."

"You, what do you need? You defeated us once. What again?" Shindou defended.

"You're done to us, that's enough."

"Done? Hm, I guess your current coach didn't said we will have a joint training today. Isn't that fun?" He taunted.

"Tsk, you just wanted to see us destroy, Don't you?"

"You said that."

Upon hearing the white haired captain, Yara asked Tsurugi about the opposing team. She was confused.

"Coach Ishido should have told us that we'lol have a joint training today. And who are they?

"They're the Resistance Japan. Their Captain is Hakuryuu, and the others are form the schools we defeated once with Shindou and Tenma. I'm not exactly sure what is the reason why the team is formed, but I think that Coach Ishido is just trying to test our strengths. You, would you use 1 of your souls here?

"Pfftt, why though? I won't use one to this game. That's nonsense."

"Same."

Hakuryuu notices the new player behind.

"Is she your new player? I hope she becomes more of a challenge to us."

She looked in his direction and replied. "I will gladly take the challenge."

A game was organized then it starts, kickoff of Resistance Japan.

---

Sorry this chapter is way too short. Well, it has part two though.