Chapter 5 A Little Disaster

EDITED: 12/1/18

In a short period of time, they saw the block of ice skidding towards to them.

"Run!" Yara exclaimed.

The virtual place is scrambling, changing into a region with a forest with traps, just like that. They were caught in it, but Starsight jumped as if she is flying in the sky. She saw the others.

"Guys! I'll try to help you." She said.

Tsurugi pulled the ropes in his ankle. " "What the, these things are so tight. I can't remove it!"

"Oh, the ice!" Said Tenma.

Luckily, a tree blocked the way of ice, stopping it temporarily.

Shindou looked at the people in the control panel, " Manabe, Minaho, can you fix this more quickly?

Minaho replied, looking to the codes. "I can accelerate a little with the help of Manabe."

"Jeez, why could the codes change right now? What a trouble," He complained.

Starsight pulled the ropes wrapped on Tenma's leg. "Aaahhh, I still can't."

Outside the virtual world.

"No. The codes doesn't match." Manabe warned.

"Shall we call Auntie now?" Konoha and Aoi a sked worriedly.

Minaho refused. "No, we can do this. The only way to stop this is to turn off the system. But first we must match the codes."

"You know guys, I don't really understand you." Kusaka said.

Then the tree started to break and the ice block continued sliding.

"The tree! The ice are coming to them!" Ibuki said that seems to panic.

"Manabe, Minaho!"

"We know! Give us a minute!"

Actually, if they are to follow the whole process, they can't get it in time. But suddenly, Yara hopped to the fray trying to make it stop.

"What are you doing?!" Shouted Tsurugi.

Yara didn't answered him. Instead, she summoned her first soul.

"Lupus!"

"S-She have a soul!" Tenma said.

She transformed into a spirit wolf and pushes the block by her head then make it go far away. Also, she scratched the ropes on their ankles. After a mere seconds, he transformed back to her human form.

They all sighed in relief. "Wwhheeuu. Thank you, Yara-chan. If you don't do it, we're sure we'll be dead meat."

"You're welcome, that's nothing."

Manabe and Minaho soon fixed the system bug. Now everything was back to normal inside the simulation.

"That was hard." Minaho said, wiping a sweat.

"Good thing that she saved them by- wait, she have a soul?" Ibuki was surprised.

Sakura answered, "Didn't you see? She have."

The veterans came out of the virtual place tired from the little trouble they got into.

"Didn't I say that I have a soul?" Asked Yara.

"No, obviously not." Tsurugi replied.

"Incredible! We're still a all soul team!" Tenma said.

Yara raised a brow, "Soul team?"

Shindou answered her, "All of the members of the Inazuma Japan ate soul users."

She looked at her new teammates and smiled, "That was... very cool to know!"

Ibuki butted in the conversation, "Oh come on guys, look at the time. Let's have lunch!"