Chapter 24 Sight

EDITED: 2/11/19

They're currently on their base and the Earth Eleven is wondering where's Ibuki and Shindou, because they're the only ones who's missing in the team.

"One thing's for sure, they're on the Eastern Tribe." Minaho said.

"That is so. We can go visit them too. " Tenma recommended.

"Oh, I like that!! I heard them saying about that place, and I haven't been in there. Let's go now!" Yara agreed.

Kusaka reminded, "Welp, you must say your new relationship, Captain."

"What relationship?" Tsurugi raised his brow.

Aoi blushed, "Hey!! Me and Tenma were not on for now!!"

"Well, for now." Manabe corrected.

"I guess we shouldn't meddle with their thing anymore. How about we go on the tribe now?" Sakura suggested.

"Yeah you're right."

Few minutes, they reached the Eastern tribe. On the door of the palace-like house, they easily saw Shindou and Ibuki.

"Oh guys!! What brings you here?" Asked Shindou.

"Actually Senpai, it's you who make us go here." Konoha said.

He started to apologize, "I'm sorry if I haven't gone back to our train. We just had a fun talking to the Elders, especially t-"

The leader of the tribe gets out and greets the Earth Eleven.

"Welcome to Gurdon, Earth Eleven." Roglos, the leader of the Elders, greeted the team.

"I guess you remember him, right?" Ibuki shrugged.

"Roglos-senpai!!" The captain said.

"I got a news that you lost 2 players, didn't you?"

Tsurugi replied, "Yeah. We have a new player who'll substitute them, through."

Yara stepped forward, "Uh... I-I'm Ichiyou Yarakushi, but, you can call me Yara. Nice to meet you!"

"Nice to meet you too, Yara."

"Pleasures all mine."

"Well since you're all here, come in. I'll be the one who'll prepare for everything for you because my son, Arbega is busy."

They entered the house and as expected, the tell stories to each other. Then, Roglos stared at Yara. He saw 3 soul appearances. Ibuki notices that he's looking to the rookie.

"Roglos, are you able to see her soul?" He asked.

He stroke his chin, "Not a soul, but souls."

"You can see souls? If you can, may I have a favor?" Yara said as she heard about Roglos' ability.

She whispered something to Roglos, about her soul.

"What can I do for you?"

"If you can see my 1st and 2nd soul, you can speak about it but in my 3rd soul, uhm...don't tell it okay?"

The others looked at her in confusion when the elder replied a 'sure'. Sakura cut their conversation and asks.

"What's her souls?"

"I'll just describe it. The first ones is a spirit, and the second is a flaming one."

"How about the 3rd? She have 3 souls right?"

"I'm sorry, but I can't see its figure very clearly."

They were set thinking. What animal would be a flaming one?

"Flaming animal? What's that?" Konoha wondered.

"Actually, I don't know. I haven't used it, not even once." Yara scratched her hair.

"How you can't even know what are your three souls?!" Manabe blurted out in surprise.

"I thought that you have used all of your souls." Kusaka said.

"Oh, sorry. I hadn't said that before."

Roglos smiled as an idea entered his mind. History can repeat itself indeed.

"Since you said that, I have a way to awaken your soul."

--

weeeeeeee editing is so fun

Thanks for reading everybody, love you all!!

I gotta go sleep...or what?