Chapter 13 Last Practice before the Grand Celesta

EDITED: 12/2/18

3 weeks passed, and they have to leave the Earth for the tournament Grand Celesta Galaxy. Before that, they have to practice, their last practice.

The captain led the practice as usual, "Okay, we're ready after this practice. Come on, let's start."

Everybody replied a cheerful yes.

—The Black Room—

"Captain, what if we make a new hissatsu tactic for now?" Manabe suggested.

"Hm, I have thought of that. I prefer to do that when we are on the first planet stop."

"Okaaayy."

—Defenders' and Forwards' side—

"Make your shoots stronger!" Tetsukado said.

"Okay okay, block this out!" Yara said and shoots.

"Here it goes," Ibuki thought, and for that time, he stopped the shoot. "I blocked it!"

"Awesome!" Yara said, clapping her hands, "Looks like you mastered my shoots styles now."

"Try mine, then!" Ordered Tsurugi.

The defenders stopped each shoot that Tsurugi kicked to them, without using much effort in their hissatsu techniques.

"I see, you've all trained well."

After practice....  

"All is ready and practiced! Did you guys packed your things?" Tenma asked.

"Yes, captain!" They showed their bags which are obviously full.

"Alright! Coach, were all ready for the Grand Celesta Galaxy!" He excitedly exclaimed.

Their vehicle to reach outside the Earth, the Galaxy Nauts Gou, landed on their train station underground. They were about to hop in the galactic train, but Ishido speaked up.

"I believe Yara has something to say before we leave." He looked at the girl.

She gulped a couple of times, afraid of the reaction of her teammates.

"What is it, Yara-chan? We're listening." Shindou said.

"Its about who really am I. I haven't told you yet, right? I just don't want to seem like a secretive person to you..."

She started to tell where she really came from, the reason her skin hue is different, and why she has three souls.

"So, I guess that's it."

The other players on her side pounced a little beside of Tenma. They're kinda mixed shocked and a bit scared.

Sakura trembled a little, "So y-you're saying, you're an alien?!"

"Kind of, but please don't be scared! Equestrians don't eat people or do anything bad to others but if you still think I am, I would've attacked all of you earlier, wouldn't I?"

"And if she wasn't trustworthy enough for me, I wouldn't let her join the team." Ishido added.

"Wait, did you know about this already, coach?"

"Of course. I should have known first."

The team exchanged glances, "Well, she has a point."

"We don't actually mind, Yara-chan." Tenma conferred, "Its not the first time we had one in our team because our former manager was also an alien too. Plus, we already got along together, so what's the point of hating you just because of that fact?"

"Yara-chan is a nice person to us. Sure, we were shocked, but that doesn't mean that'll change our relationship to you." Said Konoha.

"Yep, they're they're right. You're still the Yara we know, right?" They all agreed.

Yara stood there smiling and her eyes began to moist, "T-Thank you, for accepting me, everyone! I appreciate it!"

"We're also happy that you became honest to us. You're welcome!"

The space train's system was activated. Aoi called the Earth Eleven.

"Eeveryone, get in! We're about to leave! All aboard!"

Their first stop was the planet Sandorius. Bitway Ozrock, the host of the Grand Celesta Galaxy, calls the Earth Eleven.

"Contacting the Earth Eleven, please pick up."

Tenma answered the call, "Earth Eleven, picking up. Hello, Ozrock. We're going now to Sandorius. We're be in there for a couple of hours."

"Okay, I'll be informing them. Let me remind you that the Grand Celesta Galaxy Cup is about to start in 5 hours. Bitway Ozrock, signing out."

Yara asked Tenma, "Who's Ozrock?"

"He's the current host of the GCG. Back then, he's our evil opponent, but he turned good after we defeated his team."

She hummed upon hearing the answer. Soon, the Galaxy Nauts Gou warped from the Earth to the far side of the galaxy.