Chapter 19 Powai's Plan

Powai brought Guraami, Sevan, and Valha to their court and scolded them a bit.

"Why did you shoot them? For no apperent cause? I won't tolerate anything that you have done to them."

Valha replied, "She trespassed our holy stream. She hadn't told us that she'll go there. She needs our permission. This is not her planet."

"So? She's still our visitor, idiots. Let her be. Now about you, what had he done?"

Guraami answered, "She used a magic blast to fight back to us. Just using her hand."

Powai frozed for a moment and thought.

'Magic Blast? Humans don't have powers or magic or anything else.'

"Sevan, take Guraami home. I'll go to my room for now." She ordered.

She goes straight to her room and finds Yara's data. A bit shock comes to her. She called the Sazanaarah Eleven about it, and plans what will she do to her because she thinks that she blocks their way to the victory.

"Sazanaarah Eleven, once the game started, guard Yara by 3, and tightly."

"Eh?!" They wondered.

"What just happened?" Valha asked.

"If you think this is about what you did earlier, I still don't consider it right."

"Anyway, why are we going to triple guard Yara?" Gairra said.

"I discovered that Yara is not an ordinary earthling. Not even a human. She's not from the Earth. "

"So, she's another kind of alien, uh." Urumi commented.

"Sort of. Her planet is Equestria. I haven't heard of that planet but it says that her race possess magic. So what will you gonna do? We can't let her make Earth Eleven win. And also, she is an Ace Stricker. Later we will have a practice, okay?"

"Of course!"

---

I swear the battle between these planets will become long....very long. Maybe it'll consume 3 chapters. I can't find my old written version of this book, so I made a new one. (Good thing that I have a stock of notebooks in my room.)

Again, keep reading minna-san, and thanks for reading it!