Chapter 20 Down

3 days later...

"Another game has started! Now its between the Sazanaarah and Earth! Who will qualify to the next round, and who will be taken down?" The game announcer hollered in the arena.

Its the kickoff of Earth Eleven. Tenma is dribbling and guarded by Garira. Unusual, Garira is just standing, stroking his chin with his finger. He did nit even tried to steal the ball.

"What are they planning?" Tenma thought.

He passed it to Kusaka then to Yara. Powai easily read their mind.

"Guys, guard her by threes. Kapis, cut the pass. She'll shoot if she got it."

Tetsukado is worried, "Oh no, they have already read our minds."

As said, Kapis cut the pass and Yara is guarded by threes.

"Ugh, now I can't play better and 'normally'."

He passed it to Powai.

"Waterfall!!" She shot and the ball got past to Shindou.

Tetsukado defended,  "Footwork Draw!!"

It failed because Powai knew that Tetsukado's foot will strike on left so she turned right. She gives the ball to Sevan. Its shooting time.

"Bubble Boil!!"

Ibuki said to himself, "Don't turn, don't turn, even its direction is too confusing. Wild Dunk!"

Sevan smirked, "Wrong, its going to the left."

Its a goal for Sazanaarah Eleven.

Valha hi-fived his teammate, "Nice one, Sevan!"

Tenma sighed, "Its just a one point, we have many chances. Konoha!!" He passed to the bush haired girl.

"I'll protect the possession." She then transformed into her soul, the Fox.