Chapter 37 Taking Over

EDITED 2/15/20

3 days after, the game between the Faram Dite and Earth was about to start. Earth Eleven is still in their locker room. Yara passes to Manabe, but instead of a greeting or good luck for everyone, he received a scary glare. Her color turned into red with some green and blackish flame on its sides. That made him, of course, afraid, so he approached it to Tenma.

"C-Captain, what if her dark side appears during the game?"

"No, I don't think so," Tenma replied, "Why, did something happen to her?"

"I think she frightened him." Tsurugi interrupted.

"Exactly!" The purple-haired defender agreed. 

Tsurugi sighed, "Alright we'll fix it. Leave for now, Manabe. Tenma and I need to talk.

"Okay then..."

Manabe left the 2 players behind.

"Tenma, I guess Manabe's right. There's a tendency that her dark side may appear in the middle of the game." Tsurugi concluded.

"So, what do you plan?"

He grimaced as his eyebrows met in the center, "I hate to say this but, we can't let her have an opportunity to shoot or dribble the ball, maybe even to the point where we should avoid passing the ball to her. She'll use it against us or Faram Obius. "

"Eh....alright. Let's see if that'll work. But, don't you think that it can make her angrier?" Tenma hesitated.

The other male mentally shrugged, "I'll gamble for it. Come on, the game's starting."

The Earth Eleven leaves the locker room and goes to the Grand Celesta Galaxy field.

"Alright, people! Let the battle begin in this field!!! Whoo! Who shall win and who shall lose?!" The game announcer hollered at the stadium.

The buzzer rang and the match started. It's Faram dite's kickoff. Hilary dribbled as fast as she could but almost blocked by Kusaka.

"No man shall block my way. Jack Knife!" 

"Errggg, not again."

She passed it to Ryugel then to Rodan. Rodan aimed for a shot.

"Volcanic Thunderstorm!!"

Ibuki used his block hissatsu, "Wild Dunk!"

The ball approached Earth Eleven's goal but Yara still managed to block it completely, giving the possession to the Earth Eleven. The Faram Dite is shocked.

"H-How..."

"Nice one, Yara!" Shindou grinned.

Yara gets the ball and dribbled quickly. She dashed to the Faram Dite left and right until she gets near to the goal post. She shoots with the hissatsu of 'Double Gust' and  Argo tries to stop it with his 'Rebound Layer' but failed. The Double Gust hissatsu must be colorless but now seems to be color black, like her dark side's aura. Her hissatsus are affected by that dark side.

Aoi cheered from the bench, "Yes!! You made it, Yara!

Yara looks so cold and serious that she doesn't pay attention to anyone. Soon, her dark side will be unleashed on the game. The ball goes on Faram Dite. Radon receives Xeno's pass and gives it to Ryugel and Gandales.

Ryugel and  Gandales performed their joint hissatsu to shoot, "Scream of Eden!"

Ibuki failed to defend the goal with his Rising Slash.

"Oohhh, were tied up in this game," The commentator said, "Next point will go to who?"

Tetsukado gets the possession and tried to protect it but as he passes it to Shindou, Barga cuts it, taking the ball again. He passed it to Seren for her to shoot by the use of her soul a Radicue. A mouse with a long tail and red and white stripes. It shoots by rotating on the ball repeatedly and lastly gnaws it. Ibuki tries to block it but failed again.