Chapter 39 Ixal?

EDITED 3/1/20

The Earth Eleven wins, but the host announced something in the end of the game.

"Hey, Hey, folks! The games are not yet finished! There's one more game awaiting! 30 minutes break for the Earth Eleven."

"Another game? Against who?" Yara wondered. 

Tenma ordered, "Everyone, let's proceed in the locker room."

Beyond wondering, Yara and the team went to their locker room. She asked Tenma about the second game.

"Captain, who's the other team that the announcer points out?"

"Our last opponent. They're much harder to battle to than the Faram Obius."

"And after we defeat that team, we will win the GCG Cup! Yay!" Tetsukado fist-bumped in the air. 

"Yeah, but I'm not informed about this? I haven't even practiced enough!"

Shindou replied, "If we tried to approach you just to say about that opponent, surely we'll taste the rage of your anger."

"I see," She sighed, "I'm sorry."

"By the way, we're glad you and Tsurugi are reunited." He squealed like a teenage girl, " Alright, lets get ready for the Ixal Fleet!"

Yara's ears twitched when she heard the word 'Ixal'. It was very much familiar to her.

"Ixal? I think I know that planet."

Tsurugi asked, "How do you know? You've never fought against Ixal before."

"No. Ixal visited Equestria twice for a peace partnership. I remember they visited us 12 years ago."

"Then, you may know Bitway Ozrock." Ibuki concluded.

"Hmm...Bitway Ozrock...wait, Bitway?" She repeated the name until she remembered something in the past, "You must be kidding me!"

"Of course not. Why? "

"As far as I remember, Bitway is the surname of the Ixal's Royal Family. Bitway Ozrock is the prince, and we became playmates for one day."

"WHAT?! You mean, Ozrock is a royalty? We never heard of this!" The Earth Eleven exclaimed.

"Yes, he is."

"Now I know why Ozrock loves Ixal so much." Tenma sighed. "Come on guys, recover your stamina and do some warmups to get ready."

"Okay!"

30 minutes later, they got out of the locker room. The Ixal Fleet also entranced the pitch (field), the sign that the game will start in a few minutes. Tenma approached the opposing team and talked a bit to them.

"Its nice to meet you again, Matsukaze Tenma." Ozrock, their captain, greeted.

"Its been a while since we last met, Ozrock. Good luck with our game." He replied.

"Hm. Thanks. Good luck too."

The two Captains shook hands and gone back to their own teams. The match started on the kickoff of Earth Eleven. Tenma passes it to Manabe, but when it bones to Kusaka, the ball got stolen by Despina.

"Wow! Easy steal for Ixal Fleet! Nice start." The host commented.

Despina gives the ball to Aegir, who is guarded by Tetsukado.

"You shall not pass," Tetsukado said with a serious look.

"Nah ah, Dimension Cut!" Aegir used his dribble hissatsu and passes.

"Wha-what?!"

Aegir passes the ball to Sinope then to Ozrock. He'll be the one who'll shoot for the Ixal Fleet. Ozrock went near the goal and initiated a shot, where he used his technique 'Stargazer'.

Ibuki, "Rising Slash!" He tried to defend the Earth's goal but failed.

The host announced, "Goal!! The first point of the match!!"

--To be continued--

Sorry, its short. But the next chapter will be so long. Chapter 40 coming up!

Thanks and Keep reading minna!!