Chapter 1 The New Recruit

EDITED: 11/30/2018

It is a bright sunny day in the National Soccer Headquarters. The Inazuma Japan is preparing early for them to win the First ever Grand Celesta Galaxy Cup. This is the first opening of the GCG after 4 years. They need to find a player because after 2 months, another Grand Celesta Galaxy competition will start and they will not qualify. Luckily, Ishido recruited one from the Fifth Sector. (That days, Fifth sector is the ones that protects, makes soccer stronger and hires soccer players)

"Inazuma Japan, I have a good news to all of you. I hired one to become the player for this team. You'll be surprised to see her skills." Ishido stated.

"Really? She's exact to our problem!" Said Tenma

"So you mean its a girl?" Kusaka asked

"Why not? I hired her for her skills. And don't worry, she's not a soccer beginner, like the others at the start."

Tenma fidgeted excitedly, "Oh. By the way, where is she? We've got to see her!"

Ishido replied, "She'll be coming here this day, or maybe this hour.

Minutes later, the recruit has reached their training grounds. Ishido picked her up and once she entered the training court, she introduced herself.

"Hi everyone! My name is Ichiyou Yarakushi, but you can call me Yara for short. It's nice to meet you and I'm happy to be a part of the Inazuma Japan!"

"Hmm, you don't look that you're from here. Where are you from?

"Uh...I'm from the USA."

The others gasped, "USA? Your travel is very long for sure."

Tenma introduced himself too, "It's nice to meet you too, Yara-chan. I'm Matsukaze Tenma, and there are the other players of the team."

The captain introduced them one by one to her, and everyone seemed to be getting along well with the foreign girl.

Soon, she was asked to show her skills. She dribbles, steals, blocks and shoots like any soccer player would do. The Earth Eleven were pretty impressed, and clapped their hands after that.

"Your soccer skills are very impressive! They're so cool!!" Tenma exclaimed.

"Yeah! Your shoots were like this, pew, pew, and pew! Amazing!" Sakura said as she tried to imitate her actions.

"I wish I could move like you do. Fast!" Tetsukado praised.

"I'm flattered. Thank you."

Ishido rose up from his seat and talked to the team. "Can I have a request for everyone?"

The team gathered around him as they listened.

"What is it, coach?" Asked Shindou.

"If it is okay to you, can you, the members of Inazuma Japan, battle Yara-chan on her own? Kind of like 1-to-10."

Yara gasped, "That is way too hard, coach."

Everyone were shocked, "What?! That would be an unfair game! Could she possibly even do it?"

The current coach smirked, "She can possibly do it, plus, you'll see the extents of her abilities. Don't you want to?"

They exchanged glances before coming up with a decision.

Ibuki said, "Actually, I never expected this. 1 on 10? Surely you'll lose. Inazuma Japan's strength will conquer you."

So they prepared for a game in the court, come to their positions and started it.

—-

So yeah, after nearly 3 or 4 years, I have decided to start editing this story XD