28. Greedy

"Greed is something I don't experience. But when it comes to you? It's all I ever feel."

•••

Veronica.

I woke up and leaned over on the bed to hit someone. I opened my eyes and seen Shawn, he wasn't sleeping under the blanket though. He wore basketball shorts and a plain white tshirt.

I turned over to see we were in the hotel room. And I was still in my old clothes. I carefully got out of my bed and grabbed my phone to see it was already 12 in the afternoon. I mean we didn't sleep till late.

I got up and went over to my bags and grabbed some new clothes to wear. I just picked some shorts and a oversized white shirt. I also grabbed new underwear and bra before walking to the restroom.

I locked the door and turned on the shower before stripping out of my clothes. I took a quick shower before getting out and putting on my new clothes. I then walked out and the bed was empty but the balcony door was opened.

I went to put my clothes back into the bag before Shawn walked in. I smiled and he gave one back.

"Just ordered lunch hope you like subs." He said as he walked back to the bed and sat down.

I laughed as I walked over to the bed and sat down as well, "I don't care what we eat I'm starving."

I remembered before everything went to shit Shawn was in the middle of making dinner. Then when we got here I was too tired and shaken up to eat so I fell asleep. So now I'm starving so much I might puke.

"Me too, so I haven't gotten a call back to go back to the house. So till then what should we do today?" He asked looking down at me because I decided to lay back down.

I sighed, "I don't know maybe just relax for a little then maybe go do something fun? I don't want to think about that house."

"I might know a place to go until then we can just chill here." He told me and I raised my eyebrow.

"What do you have in mind?" I asked.

Just then there was a knock on our door, "You'll see soon enough Ace."

He got up and opened the door. He paid the guy and then grabbed the food before shutting the door and walking back over to the bed.

He handed me my sandwich, bag of chips, and water. He then opened up his and we sat and ate.

"What do you want to watch?" He asked before eating a chip.

I grabbed the list of movies from the side table, "Hmm..what about P.S. I Love You?"

"Is that a sappy love movie?" He asked and I nodded.

"I'm joking I love the movie but don't feel like crying...Oh they have the Scream movies! I say we have a marathon." I suggested.

I looked at him and he raised his eyebrow, "Scary movies? That's what you want to watch? I'm surprised you didn't stick to the love one."

"Just because I'm a girl doesn't mean I have to like love movies. I'm actually a horror movie fanatic thank you very much." I say before eating a chip.