26. Good For You

"Do I gotta show you?"

•••
(Lmao I used both of their songs, but anyways this chapter is Explicit. The chapter has already a mature rating so if you feel uncomfortable just don't read lmao get some holy water)

Veronica.

"Yeah, but I really love the rain." I say as I shivered.

He wrapped a towel around my shoulders and still held onto each end. He turned me so I was facing him and pulled me close.

"I love the rain too but I really loved what we were doing before too." He whispered.

My heart beat picked up, "So why don't you do something about it?" I had no idea where this confidence came from.

"Oh I plan to Ace."

Shawn leaned down and captured my lips with mine. It was nothing like the kiss when we were in the lake. This one was full of hunger and need.

My eyes closed and kissed him back with just as much eagerness. My hands made their way to his neck and through his soft hair. He dropped the towel and placed his hands on my hips.

My body flared up with heat from the contact from his hands. Goosebumps covered my sides. He pulled me close and I didn't even know my back was against a wall.

We pulled away because of the lack of air I had. He wasn't done though, his lips made their way along my neck. With each kiss he placed he scrapped the spot with his teeth.

I gasped from the fact that he bit down a little. I felt him smirk against my neck from my reaction. After he would bite down on it he sucked on the same spot and licked it before moving to another spot.

I leaned my head back more giving him more access. His lips traveled all the way up till he got back to my lips.

"God...you...drive...me...crazy." He said in between kisses.

It made me laugh a little, he kissed me hard before he picked me up and my legs wrapped around his hips. We were so close and the fact that there's been no interruptions so far made this moment more heated. That and the fact that we're wearing nothing but our bathing suits.

He then started to walk away but I was too focused in the kiss to notice. We got to where I assume was a room, for he closed the door and soon I was on a bed. He held himself up with his arms careful not to crush me.

He kissed my lips, then moved to my cheek. My breathing was ragged as I opened my eyes and looked up at the ceiling. He trailed the butterfly kisses from my cheek up to my ear then down under under my jaw and back to my neck.

He got to my sweet spot on my neck and I gasped from the sensitivity. He chuckled which sent vibrations through my body. He sucked, bit, and licked that spot the most, sure enough I was going to have a mark there tomorrow.

He then left that part alone and traveled down to my chest. I still had my bathing suit on so he kissed the tops of each breast. My breathing became more erratic.

But it was my turn, I flipped us over so he was on his back and I was straddling his hips. He was shocked at first but then it was replaced with a smirk.