12. Kiss

"It's just a kiss...nothing more."

•••

Veronica.

A few days after the whole Instagram ordeal I've gained tons of followers, gotten tons of likes, tons of comments, and of course tons of hate. But then again what's new? I knew what would happen so it's not surprising.

I haven't told him what my side of the deal was. It's a surprise mixed with a little bit of payback. He thinks he can play me? Don't think so.

It was Friday afternoon and I was walking to the kitchen to grab a water bottle and an apple. I had just used Shawn's weight room and ran 4 miles on the treadmill. Unfortunately luck is never on my side since he's walked into my life for he was in the kitchen.

I rolled my eyes, I was already hot, sweaty, and tired. I didn't want to deal with annoyance at the moment. I walked over to the fridge and grabbed a water.

"Nice to see you too Ace." He says.

I gave him a fake smile, "My bad, good afternoon asshole. There...better?"

"Much." He said with that smug look on his face.

I was going grab the last apple but he beat me to it. My stomach growled since I just sweated out my breakfast two minutes ago. I needed that apple.

"Really?" I asked.

He had a smirk on his face as he held my apple in his hand, "Oh I'm sorry did you want this apple?"

"You knew I did, now give it here I haven't ate yet." I tell him and he just shakes his head.

I narrowed my eyes at him, "What do you want?"

"We have a label party to attend." He tells me.

I raised my eyebrow, "And you decided to steal my apple instead of just telling me that?"

"There's more. At this party there will be a lot of interviews, paparazzi, and big powerful people. You can't afford to slip up." He tells me turning serious.

"Have I ever?" I asked.

This just made him smirk even more, "And Andrew said it'll be the perfect chance for us to show...affection." He says the last word with a tone of seduction.

"What kind of....affection?" I asked. The word felt like venom in my mouth when thinking it would have to be with this jerk.

"A kiss." He tells me.

"You never said anything about kissing in our agreement." I told him as I crossed my arms.

He sat back in his seat and juggled the apple, "I don't know what kind of relationships you've been in Ace where the couple don't kiss."

I rolled my eyes, "Fine I'll do it but it's just a peck. Nothing more." I say in a warning tone.

He just smirks and tosses me the apple, "Whatever you say. Your dress is in your room and the makeup artist from last time will come and do your makeup."