What do you mean?

Serena pov

"Why do you keep staring at me?" I said, giving with my best "that-means-stop-you-Baka" glare, but I couldn't be bothered to look up from the buttons on the keypad.

"Because I'm cool," Ash responded. "Why do you lose at 8 pool"
He grabbed the phone from my hands and prevented the Game a loss screen from showing up too soon before handing it back to me.

"Because I'm cool?" I guessed except it took me a while to reply because I was about to lose again and I needed to concentrate.

After a few minutes, I frowned, "Do it again." I tossed the old flip phone back to Ash and with a few expert taps on this-or-that button, he potted some balls in the game and won the match.

He looked smugly, though, like "ha ha you so need me, you needy girl I knew it" so I decided not to let him play anymore. The free trial was about to expire, anyway. I should be playing.

The Game Over screech startled him but he didn't stop looking at my face. In fact, he seemed to be trying to pot holes this time. "Why didn't you let me take over?" he asked

Finally tossing the phone to the other side of the bed, I looked up, bored. "I forgot."

"Likely story," he said. Then he grabbed me by the waist and crushed his lips against mine. He made this really weird noise as he hauled me onto his lap.

"Mmm," he murmured. "I love it when you do that."

I broke away, flushed, and he grinned. "For crying out loud!" I exclaimed. "Would you quit it already?"

"Huh? Oh, sorry, my bad," he smirked, pointedly dragging his eyes away from my lips.

"If you don't wanna help me write this thing, you can just, oh, I don't know, leave?" I rubbed my arms uncomfortably as I tried to glare.

Ash rolled his eyes. "You were the one playing the whole time."

"Well, I couldn't find my pencil!" I said defensively as I slid out of his lap. And when I asked him to help me look for my pencil box, he said Nah, and went downstairs to find something to eat. I was going to use the notepad on my phone to write all this down but, you know, clash of clans was right next to the accessories icon.

"You were gonna write a three-page speech on your old, keyboard-less cell phone?"

I crossed my arms. "Two-page speech. Two to three pages, you little over-achiever."

"I am not an over-achiever," he choked out. "And couldn't you have just turned on your computer and opened up Microsoft Word or something?"

"My computer's broken," I managed to get out before his lips found mine again. I tried to pull back, but every time I did, he just leaned further into the kiss so I just gave up and threw my arms around his neck. He made that noise again as I climbed into his lap but I tried to remain super quiet. Suddenly his tongue was in my mouth and I made the stupid noise.

"Ah, shoot!" I exclaimed, pulling away breathlessly. "I lost!"

"What do you mean, Serena?" he whispered in a low pitch, trailing kisses down my neck.

I rolled my eyes. "Oh, nothing, it's just that I made that stupid, Ash," I moaned his name, as he nipped at my collar bone and he stiffened. "Oh, not again!" I whined, crawling clumsily to the other side of the bed.

He stared at me in a mixture of frustration, amusement, and oh
No. I hope that's not what lust looks like.

"Stop touching me, you Baka!" I huffed, eyes widening in alarm as he began crawling closer. I once gave my friend this cute pink pen I found at the store and she told me that boys didn't like the color pink.