Uncle,Father,and Best Friend

The two gods were my uncle, Zeus, and my father, Poseidon. I was glad no other gods were here. Who knows what I'd do if Apollo were here. Poseidon and Zeus were waiting for us to approach. I grabbed my brother's hand and together we walked forward. The gods were at least 20 ft. tall. It made me a little freaked out.

Poseidon's POV

I looked at my children. I had only seen them once in person. They had only been a few months old then. Now they were 11, 12 in a few months. Percy looked almost exactly like me. Nina looked like me too, just a lot more feminine. She looks just like I thought she would, more beautiful than Aphrodite. Of course I'm her father so my opinion is biased. Percy was also very handsome. Nina and Percy knelt in front of me, "Father," they said together. I inwardly cringed. I hated when people bowed to me, especially my own kids.

Zeus grumbled lowly. "Should you not address the master of this house first?"

My kids kept their heads down and waited. "Peace brother," I said eventually. "The children defer to their father. This is only right."

"You still claim them then?" my brother growled, menacingly. I saw my daughter tense up. It was like she was afraid I would renounce her. Why on Olympus would she think that?

"I have admitted my wrongdoing. Now I would hear them speak."

Nina's POV

I was scared when Zeus asked my father if he still claimed us. When my father called my brother and I wrongdoings, I could do nothing to stop the tears that fell. I wiped them quickly, but I knew my brother had seen them.

"I have spared them once already. Daring to fly through my domain...pah! I should have blasted them from the sky for their impudence."

"And risk destroying your own Master Bolt?" Poseidon countered. "Let us hear them out, brother."

"I shall listen. Then I shall make up my mind whether or not to cast these children down from Olympus."

Perseus, Antonia, Look at me." I looked up at my father. He looked slightly concerned that my eyes were red. I shook it off as my imagination. Why would my parent actually care for me? My mother had drilled it into my head that I was a mistake and she only wanted Percy. "Address Lord Zeus, children. Tell him your story."

And that's what we did. Percy took out the cylinder that was the Master Bolt. It began sparking in Zeus' presence. He laid it at the king gods feet. Zeus opened his palm and the bolt flew into it. When my uncle closed his fist, the bolt enlarged and looked more like your classic lightning bolt. I gulped. Getting hit by that has got to hurt. We told the gods about Kronos. Zeus declared the matter closed. I couldn't help but roll my eyes a little. Thank Hermes he didn't see it.

Zeus left and threatened us about flying. I sighed. I had loved the feeling of being in the air and would now never experience it again. I was deeply saddened by this. I watched from a distance as Percy talked with our father. I turned around to give them more privacy. I remembered my father calling me a wrongdoing. Fresh tears started to pour down my face. It was just like what Sally had always said. I really was a mistake. Even my godly parent thought so. Only now, I didn't even have Apollo to comfort me. He didn't care about me either. I wondered if Artemis actually cared or if she had just been there to support her brother. Even more tears started to fall. I didn't notice my brother leave or the presence that was behind me.

Poseidon's POV

When I finished my conversation with Percy, he told me to tell Christina he would be waiting for her at the elevator. I nodded and waved him off. I walked up behind my daughter. She was shaking slightly and her arms were wrapped around herself. I placed a hand on her shoulder and she flipped around. I saw the tears pouring down her cheeks . I gently wiped them away and she flung herself into my arms. She clung to my shirt and buried her face into it. I rubbed small circles into her back and stroked her hair while she calmed down.

"Did you mean it," she hiccuped into my shirt. It was so muffled, I almost didn't understand her.

"I took her face in my hands and wiped her tears away. "Did I mean what?" I asked her.

"What you said about Percy and me being wrong doings."

"Oh, gods no. That's not what I meant. I meant I had cursed to innocent children with awful lives." I sat down on the floor and pulled my daughter into my lap. "Years ago, there was a prophecy about two children of the eldest gods. The big three made an oath to keep the prophecy from happening. The oath was unbreakable. If you break it, you're supposed to die. Being immortal, we can't die so, when I broke the oath, it gave you and your brother very bad luck."

She nodded her head and curled up into me. "Did you ever visit us?" Nina is eidetic, and both twins were awake when I visited them so doesn't she remember it?

"When you were a few months old, I sang you a lullaby."

Nina smiled. "I remember that."

"And I've always been watching over you. When I couldn't I sent my followers to keep you safe."

Nina sat up straight. "Ha! I knew it was a cyclopes. Take that Ms. Whitley!" I laughed at my daughter. Rodrick had told me that he thought Nina had noticed he only had one eye. "Thank you for keeping me safe, Daddy," she whispered. I smiled softly at her. Inwardly, I was jumping up and down. None of my children had ever called me that. Not even Triton when he was really little. It made my day. She stood up and hugged me goodbye. Then, she ran to meet up with her brother. I disappeared back to the ocean with a ridiculous grin on my face.

Nina's POV

I was so happy when my dad told me what he meant by saying he had made a mistake. I wasn't one, take that Sally. It made me even more happy when he said he had been watching over my brother and me. I had never felt so loved. On my way to the elevator, I ran into my ex-best friend.

He grinned at me. I just kept walking. I could hear him running after me. I sped up, but I was too late. He grabbed my shoulders and flipped me around. "Sparkles, what's wrong." I glared at him and slapped him across the face. How dare he ask me what was wrong.

He was staring at me, gaping like a fish. "I know about your stupid prophecy," I growled out through gritted teeth. Then, I high-tailed it to the elevator and my brother. "I hopped in with Percy and started slamming the button to go down. Percy looked at me confused, but I just waved him off.

We grabbed a taxi to get to Long Island and one hour later, we were back at Camp Half-Blood. When we got there, I had two girls in my arms. I looked at them and squealed. It was Lavender and Parvati. Padma waved at me from a few feet away. I smiled back at her.

"What are you guys doing here," I asked.

"Turns out we're daughters of Aphrodite. A satyr named Michael just came to pick us up a week ago and while we were coming here he told us about your quest. So, how did it go?" Lavender said all in one breath. I giggled and dragged them to my cabin. They laughed. I told them everything that had happened. Even the part about Apollo. They held me as I started to tear up again. Even thinking that he would do something like that made me want to curl up and cry my heart out.

"Any guy that makes you cry isn't worth your tears," Parvati started.

"The guy who is worth them, will never make you cry," Lavender finished. I wrapped them in another hug. They were the best friends I could ask for.

After that, I had the best summer ever. It turned out Luke was the Lightning Thief. I didn't care all that much until I found out he tried to kill my fratellino. When I learned that, I was out for blood. I got really good with fighting with a knife and Chiron gave me one named Mov. μ?β was the name spelled in Greek letters. It meant Purple. I loved it. I had Beckendorf, a son of Hephaestus make a sheath for it that strapped to my leg. At the end of summer, we each got a bead. This years bead was a trident. The councillors had made it purple and sparkly to tease me. I just stuck my tongue out at them and put it on the leather cord I had been given. Lav and Vati were proud to wear the bead that symbolized their best friend. Now, we just hoped no one at Hogwarts would question the matching necklaces.