Fast Forward

Nettie
For those who are wondering, Soren is alright. He passed out at the last appointment about two weeks ago. He's come to terms with the fact that we're having trip....

Soren
Nah, y'all. Don't let Nassiha lie to y'all. I haven't come to any terms. STOP LYING ON ME!

Nettie
Uh, anyway....
Moving on.
We're at a family meeting now. Gia has come out of hiding and we're ready to talk about what we're going to do with the damn Russians.
One more thing, OG Luis has come to America on account of my current state. Soren doesn't want me getting on a plane unless it's 100% necessary. Fucking drama queen. Anyway, I digress. Let's get into this meeting y'all.

"First question," Luciano (aka Looch) begins "why in the hell is Gia here in America when she can just decoy in Italy? It's much closer to Greece than America is." Everyone nods in agreement.

"But are y'all in Italy?"OG asks. Everyone shakes their heads "no". "Right. Also, Puyul is in America and..."

"I thought he was in Italy cause he was the one who shot you," G says.

"No. His headquarters are in America. He had his people in Italy do the job cause, at the end of the day, he's a pussy," OG replies.

"Well, I ain't with the shit. What's the development on the issue? Gia?"

Everyone turns their head to look at her. I'm not sure if her talking about it is such a g....

"ALRIGHT! We can stop staring at me now, thanks! Let's begin," Gia commands.

(Okay, girl! Go 'head!)

"Michaelvich has a best friend. His name is Dmitri. He's 25 and Puyul's right hand man. By day, he is a banker at TD Bank. The one on Constantine Boulevard. He's 6'3 and weights approximately 270 pounds. His girlfriend's name is Kimberly. She's a great girl. We're going out to brunch on Sunday; then, we're going shopping. Any questions?"

Uhhhhh..... no, girl. I think we're good.

"And this is why you're the best, Gia," OG says.

"No disrespect , OG, but I don't need you talking to me right now. I ain't FUCKIN WIT YOU RIGHT NOW!" Gia says loudly, but calmly.

You could hear a pin drop. Then you hear, "Who the FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE TALKING TO?!" OG said that, if you didn't know.

"Ayo, O. You ain't talking to my girl like that. She already told you to not talk to her. You re-employed her for some shit you SAID you didn't want family engaged in. Gia? She's family, yadigg? I thought you knew that but obviously you didn't," Alfie interjects.

"I wanted the best for the job, and Gia is the best."

"Fuck allat, man. With all this money we got, we coulda found another best, man. Miss me with that. Gia, let's go." Alfie gets up and helps Gia before they walk out of the meeting.

"You know they're right, Luis. Family sticks together. You not wanting Nassiha in this, you coulda easily let Gia stay where she was," Pops says.

"I DON'T HAVE TO EXPLAIN SHIT TO ANY OF YOU!" Luis yells. "THE DECISION HAS BEEN MADE!"

"I'm not here for the yelling," Soren whispers to me, "let's go, baby." Soren helps me out of my seat and we get in the car.