What have we got here?

Soren

Once we get everyone situated, we all grab a seat around the table. I sit down and Nettie stands next to me. "Princessa, do you need me to grab a seat for you?" Marcell asks once everyone sits down. She shakes her head no. "But there are no more seats," he says. Everyone chucked because they know that Nettie sits on my lap most of the time. "Oh, I know. But...." Before she can finish answering, I pull her into my lap. "She's good, Marcell. You know how it is," I wink. Nettie giggles and kisses my cheek before she buries her face into my neck. "There's no need to be embarrassed, Princessa," my dad says. "You good, baby?" I ask. I feel her nod so i nod and my dad commences the meeting.

Nettie

These meetings are usually so boring, so I decide to have a little fun. I start to kiss Soren's neck. He squirms a little bit. "Stop it, babe," he whispers. "Did you say something," Drago, asks (check out "it's a great big beautiful world" if y'all wanna know who Drago is). I feel him shake his head and I smirk. I bite his neck and then lick it. "Aw fuck, stop it." I huff and sit up. I might as well pay attention.

Soren

Nettie is so annoying, but I love it. After she stops trying to turn me on, I tune into the meeting.
"So, as we all know, OG is in the hospital. Last we heard, he was doing better, b..."
I clear my throat. "Uh, about that, the hospital called me before Nettie and I were caught, umm.... Anyway, they had to put him into an induced coma because the trauma he experienced was severe."
"WHAT!????" Everyone yelled. "But he was fine two days ago when I went to go see him," Alfonso says. "I don't know, man. I'm just saying what they told me. And if he doesn't respond in 72 hours, he'll be pronounced brain dead or something like that," I continue.
"They better hope he responds because he won't be the only one facing trauma," Alfie says. I chuckle cause I said something like that too. "You already know," Nettie says.

"Now, we have a name," Drago says. "Michayelvich Puyul. He was the one who orchestrated the shooting of OG. HE WAS THE MASTERMIND BEHIND IT AND WE MUST DESTROY HIM!" He slams the table. "Now we jus have to figure out how. I was thinking......" His phone vibrates and he reads a text message. "Guys, I have to go. It's Melly. We will talk about this more tonight." Drago gets up out of his seat and walks out the door.
"Is anyone hungry?" Gram asks, coming out of the kitchen with a platter of her homemade lasagna. "Aw man! Food!" Alfie says. We all grab plates, say grace, and dig in. Gram brings out the salad and the garlic bread and the veal chops and the homemade wine and we tear all that food up.

Netttie

I notice that Sallie is a little tense. I touch his arm. "Is everything ok?" I ask.
"Get the fuck off of me," he yells. He snatches his arm away from me and walks away. Everyone looks at me and I just shrug.