Preparing to Fly

Nettie

These Russians are crazy and they just signed their death certificates. Soren and I, and everyone else probably, have to go to Italy, as y'all probably already know.

When I left, I just went back to the room, which is where I am now. Packing is going to take a minute and I know Sallie isn't going to do it, especially not as frazzled as he is now.

As I assemble his shirts, I get a phone call. Oh, it's Alfie. I wonder if he knows. Hold on, I gotta take this.

(Phone conversation)
-Yo, Fido! What's poppin?
-Ain't shit, nigga. I'm assuming you know about Luis?
-Yeah, I'm packing up right now.
-Oh, word? You know what you gotta do, right?
-(I think about it for a second) Yeah, I got it.
-Ok. Be safe and grab as many as you can. Load up.
-Cool. I'll call you when it's done.
-Bet.
(The end)

Well, that was intense. I can't believe I almost forgot to do what he told me to do.

Twenty minutes later, I complete both of our suitcases. Yes, that seems fast, but everyone in the family has a suitcase ready with undergarments, pajamas, and a few pairs of jeans and sweats. So all we really needed were shoes and shirts and some dresses for me. Thank God, cause I still need to do that thing.

I head back into the office. Sallie is gone, probably off to contact the private jet people. With what we have on us when we fly, we're required to have our own everything, pilot included.

Going to the bookcase that isn't really a bookcase, I move the gargoyle statue to the left and reveal a hand and eye scanner. Only my hands and eyes work for it. It's an installment I came up with after my parents died. Sallie has the password though, so all is good. Anyway, the bookcase separates and I walk into our secret lair.

On the walls, we have guns for days. Every model you can think of and every type of bullet is in this room. We also have knives and daggers and things. I mean, you never know. It's the mafia; anything goes.

I head to the middle of the room and lift up the lid of the box. In it, is my and Sallie's most prized possessions: hand rifles so thin you can stick it in your pants with no detection. It also has bayonets connected to it. Real dope, huh?

Well, now I gotta grab as much ammunition as I can. This is the family gun storage room so I have to make sure everyone has something accessible. I grab all of their favorites and one extra one per person. I also have the bullets and ammo and sharp things in this huge ass duffel bag.

Yes, this is what Alfie meant. This is what I'm in charge of. Oh yeah! Almost forgot the drugs. I stash around twenty kilos of crack in my tote bag as well. You never know when a sales opportunity is going to arise, you know?

I am now heading outside to load the car with the suitcases and the guns and the drugs. I know y'all wanna know why Sallie isn't helping; that's because he's still confirming things with the family and plus, I have great upper body strength.

I get in the car and wait. About an hour later, Sallie comes into the car and wakes me up. What? Y'all thought I was gonna stay up and wait for him? No honey, I did my part. Anyway, now I'm awake and Sallie just drives. Doesn't even say a word to me, but that's ok. I know he's just thinking and is under stress.

Three hours later when I wake up from the car ride (I'm a horrible passenger buddy. I just sleep.), Sallie is loading the bags into the plane. He returns and opens my car door for me.

I get out and he pulls me into his arms.

"Yo, babe. You for me, right?" He asks.

I kiss him. "Only you, ugly. Now, let's go find out who did this and end them."