Buon Giorno

Nettie

"Babe? Babe? WAKE UP, UGLY!" I hear a thud. Oh, Soren just pushed me off the bed. I look at him angrily. "What the fuck is wrong with you, lil bitch!?"

He points at the window. "We're here." I quickly get off the floor and run to look outside. I fucking love being in Italy. His family has their own vineyard, so it's vines and trees and plants everywhere for acres and acres. It's beautiful. It helps that they live in a mansion. God, I love his family house. Soren comes behind me and wraps his arms around me. He kisses my neck and says "Soon, that'll be ours." I blush and push him off of me.

After my shower, I get dressed in a pair of distressed jeans and my gray oversized tank top with the American flag on it. I throw on a pair of black chucks and get off the jet.

Soren
I go outside and I grab Nettie's hand. She squeezes it and we walk up to the house. Everyone else already left to pick a few grapes. I'm too nervous to eat right now.

I go up to the house with my girl on my arm and knock on the door. I hear shuffling inside and Marcel (Mar-chell) comes to the door.

"Cousin! Buon Giorno!" He hugs me. I hug him back and give him a few hearty pats on the back. He lets me go and then says, "Princessa! It's been so long!" He hugs Nettie and she hugs him back.

"The rest of the famiglia is here, yes?" He asks. I nod. He continues, "good. Because we have business to attend to. The rest of us are here as well."

Nettie and I follow Marcel into the meeting room. It's like a family reunion all over again. The only difference is that we won't leave until we have destroyed another family in the making.