Drinking Champagne on an Airplane

⚠️⚠️ As y'all probably noticed, I don't know what is happening when I write. I just keep going until I stop. So, I never plan in advance. I am just as anxious as y'all are to know what's gonna happen. With that being said, this chapter might get a little X-rated. You know the drill; follow me to read it. If it makes you uncomfortable, wait for the next chapter.
As always, Namaslay, folks.
-Jeff the Kidd

Soren
I am so nervous. I mean, I've flown on my private jet before, just never overseas for things as important as this. I mean, yeah, we travel so we can handle some business here and there, but this shit is about to be fuckin crazy. And I am not leaving until we have the head of whoever did this. But first, we gotta make sure PopPop is ok.

I just got off he phone with Alfie and everyone else and they're on their way. Until then, where's Nettie?

Nettie
I'm in the bathroom, making sure I look ok. I know Sallie is stressed and I'm gonna help him relax before everyone else gets here

Soren
Nettie comes out of the bathroom and smirks at me. What is going on?
She sits next to me and asks if everything is ok. Before I answer, my phone rings?

(Phone conversation)
-Ciao.
-Ciao. Mr. Battaglia?
-Si.
*while I am on the phone, Nettie starts kissing my neck. Damn, that feels good.
-This is Santa Rosa Hospital d'Italia.
-Si?
-It's about your grandfather.
*at this point, Nettie has straddled me and is kissing me whenever I'm not speaking on the phone.
-Si. What's wrong with him?
-Uh, his vitals were declining, so we put him in a medically induced coma. It's not looking good.
*I push Nettie off of me and she falls with a thud.
-What do you mean, it's not looking good?
-This means that, uh, if he doesn't respond between 4-7 days, due to his injuries, he will be declared brain dead and therefore, unresponsive.
I chuckle. -Then I suggest you make sure he responds or he won't be the only one dead. Capice?
-uh uh Si, capice.
(The End)

"DAMN IT!" I yell. I start punching everything in sight and none of those are hard enough. So, I go into the bathroom and punch the mirror. It broke and, great, now my knuckles are bleeding. I leave the bathroom and Nettie is already prepared with the first aid kit.

She takes me hand in both of hers and she kisses my knuckles, one by one. I look at her intently as she bandages me up. Once she is done, I look at her and she looks at me. I kiss her with all the passion I can muster after that phone call.

She kisses me back and directs me to my seat. She straddles me again and grinds on me and she kisses my neck and takes off my shirt. Once my shirt is off, she kisses and sucks on my skin, leaving her marks all over my chest and neck. I watch her intently as she slides off of me and unbuckles my belt.

Dropping my pants, she licks me and stuffs my dick in her mouth. I hiss and guide her head up and down my shaft. She gags and I moan. She takes it out of her mouth and spits on it before putting it back in. She gives me a hand job while her lips are around my tip. After a while, I can't take it anymore and I lift her off.

Kissing her, I turn her over and lower her pants, exposing her fat ass. I bend her over as far as she would go and I shove myself into her tight little pussy.

She gasps and then starts throwing it backs few minutes later, I cum inside of her and she moans seductively.

She turns around and kisses me. I sit on the chair and have her straddle me and take my dick again. She does just that, and as she rides me, I take her shirt off and suck her nipples and breasts, leaving all of my marks as well.

Going faster, Nettie shouts out my name in pure ecstasy and that turns me on every more, something I didn't even know was possible.

I smack her ass. "Oh fuck! Baby, right there! Gimme that dick! Yes, yes, yes! Fuck me, daddy! Yes, Soren! Goddamn!"

I smack her ass one more time and, on cue, she cums all over my dick as I cum again.

Nettie
Soren thinks he's slick nutting inside of me, but that's ok. That dick was A1.

I kiss him deeply and get up. "I'll be in the room napping," I say. "Are you gonna join me?"

He nods and heads into the other bathroom. "We gotta shower first." I follow him into the bathroom and then into the shower.

I wet my loofah and begin scrubbing his back. I kiss a trail down his back while I'm at it. "Your turn," he says. I turn around and have him scrub my back.

He does that and then goes lower. He puts soap in his hands and starts to rub my ass. He taps my thighs so I can open them wider and he brings his finger to graze my pussy. I hiss and he smirks.

Rinsing his hands and my back, he sits me on the built-in shelf in the shower. He gets on his knees and he does magic with his tongue.

"Fuck, baby! Right there! Damn! You signing your name down there or some shit?!"

He stops slurping for a second and nods once. "This is my pussy, so why not? I'm on the first 's' of 'Alessandro', if you wanted to know. Oh, and by the way, you better not cum until I'm done either. "  Shit, I just got wetter; I thought I was wet to capacity. But I guess not.

He continues the labor and, all the while, I'm screaming out for dear life. Once he finishes writing his name, he sticks his fingers in me. I squirm for a little bit and then he says, "Cum for me, baby." And I do just that.

We take a minute to catch our breaths and finish actually showering. We both step out in towels and start to head off into our room. But apparently we weren't alone.

"So this is what y'all do now, huh?" Alfie says. Meanwhile, Vinny and dad are just smirking.

"Uhh, where's everyone else?" I ask.

"They're on their way. And thank God, I don't want the twins hearing any of this. They're only fourteen," dad laughs.

Sallie shrugs and I just smile.