⚠️⚠️ Our First Time

Nettie

In the car, I can't keep my hands off of Soren. I mean, I've always wished that it would be like that one day, and I'm glad I can do it without being weird, ya know?

Anyway, we get to a red light and he looks at me.

"You are so beautiful, you know that?" He asks.

I flip my hair. "I've been told," I reply.

He mugs me and then laughs. "God, I love  you so much," he says before he kisses me. After a while, there is honking behind us. We laugh. "Let's go home."

When we get to our house, he closes the door behind me before grabbing me into his arms. "So, are you bae now or what?"

"Uhhh," I pretend to think about it, "or what sounds pretty nice." He begins to let go of me and I chuckle. "I'm kidding. Of course I am. Now kiss me."

He smiles and does just what I ask him to. Before you know it, he gets us upstairs and he lays me on the bed and walks away. "Where are you going?" I ask.
He asks if he should stay. I move over on the bed and make space for him. He joins me and I groan.

"What's wrong ?"
"I have to change out of this outfit," I say.
"Do you need help undressing?" He asks before winking.
"Well, come on then," I smirk.

Soren

Damn, she said to come on, so that's what I'm gonna do.

I kiss her passionately and she kisses me back. I try to get entrance of her mouth with her tongue but she doesn't let me.
Fine, two can play at that game. I rub her leg and smack her ass. She gasps and I use that moment to slide my tongue into her mouth.

She moans and I lift her off the bed so she's on top of me. I massage her ass as she moans even louder. I smirk and take her off of me.

Putting her next to me, I hover over her and I help her take her top off. I kiss her neck and lick her ear until I find her spot. Once I do, she scrambles to find the bottom of my shirt so she can take it off. Once she gets my shirt off, she scratches my back and arches hers.

After a little bit, I get off of her and I take her breasts out of her bra one at a time. I then suck on them while I take the bra off. She puts her hands in my hair and tells me to keep going.

I kiss down her stomach and tap her thighs so I can take her pants off. I lick her pussy through her boy shorts and she hisses. I smirk and rip her panties off. She squeals and I take that time to open up her pussy and stick my tongue in it. I begin to lick it up and down and miss her clit on purpose. She starts to move away from me and I hold her down. I kiss her clit and stick a finger inside of her. She gasps and I go faster.

"You want another finger in your tight little pussy, Nettie?" I ask seductively.
"Mhm," she whimpers. I gladly oblige. Sticking another finger in her, she quivers and I go even faster. Kissing all over her pussy and clit, I make her cum. Once she does, I lick it all up and continue.
"Please stop!" She screams.

I ignore her and continue with my tongue. Soon, she quivers even harder and cums again. I lick it up and she takes my head with both of her hands and brings it up to her face.

She kisses me. "My turn," she says.

Huh?

Nettie

I stand up and make him stand too. I take his pants off and drop his boxers.

"Nettie, what are you doing?" He asks.

I ignore him and take his tip into my mouth. He hisses and I take it out. I lick him up and down and get it nice and wet before I put it back in my mouth. Then, I get to work.

I go deeper and deeper, taking more of him into my mouth each time. He takes my hair and guides my head up and down his shaft. He even holds my head back and starts to thrust into my mouth.

After a while, he moans and I feel his balls constrict while I massage and lick them. "Damn, babe," he says before he releases into my mouth.

I swallow it and head to the bathroom to clean my mouth out.

When I get back, I find him on the bed. I straddle him and put him at my entrance. I go down and stuff him into my pussy. I begin to ride him, slowly at first, but then faster. He guides my hips and I make my ass clap on his dick. We both moan each others' names out.

He puts one of my nipples into his mouth and sucks. Shit!

Soren

Once I start to suck on her nipple, her walls contract and she cums on my dick. She gets off and licks her cum off of my dick. Damn!

I flip her over and position myself at her entrance again. I lift her legs up and I go deep into her tight pussy. I go slow at first but then she tells me to go faster. I follow her directions and bend down to kiss her. While I'm kissing her, she scratches at my back and meets my thrusts.

When I start to feel us both contract, I know that we're about to cum again. I slow down and make sure she cums first. Once she does, I pull out and start to stroke myself so that I can cum too. She gets on her knees and opens her mouth. I cum in her mouth and she swallows it again.

Before she can go wash her mouth out again, I kiss her deeply and she moans.

While she's in the bathroom, I go into the other one and clean myself up. I throw a pair of boxers on and go back into her room. She's wearing one of my shirts and a pair of my boxers.

"Hey babe," she says shyly.

"Don't be shy now, girl. We just had our first time together. Give me a kiss," I say.
I get on the bed and she kisses me.

Soon after, we cuddle and take a little nap.